TMC Mumbai Jointly announced Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Patient Navigation for Session 2021-22
TMC Mumbai PG Diploma in Patient Navigation Admission – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) in collaboration with Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Course in Patient Navigation – KEVAT for the academic year 2021-22 Batch
TMC Mumbai PG Diploma in Patient Navigation Admission Dates 2021
- Last date of Online Application: 30th November 2021
- Display of list of Eligible Candidates to appear for the MCQ test on TMC website: 11th December 2021
- Date of MCQ Test: 18th December, 2021
- Declaration of Result at TMH website / List of shortlisted candidates for aptitude test and essay writing on TMC website: 18th December 2021
- Date and time of aptitude test, essay writing and comprehension passage 19th December 2021
- Selection Interview: 28th & 29th December 2021
- Final list of selected candidates on TMC website: 30th December, 2021
- Payment of course fees by selected candidates: 05th January 2022
- Display of final wait list: 06th January 2022
- Date of Joining: 17th January 2022
TMC Mumbai PG Diploma in Patient Navigation Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Graduate/Post graduate degree from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks preferably in Medical Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or Public Health. Graduate/Post Graduate from all other disciplines can also apply.
- Indian nationals up to 35 years of age are eligible to apply
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be considered for sponsored candidates and for candidates from North-east
- Candidates with proficiency in computers and any other language besides English and Hindi will be preferred.
- Candidates with work experience in the healthcare sector will be preferred.
TMC Mumbai PG Diploma in Patient Navigation Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible applicants can apply ONLINE through the link on TMC website viz. https://tmc.gov.in
- All relevant documents must be scanned and uploaded online. Hard copies of relevant documents and application forms must NOT be submitted to the Institute.
- All correspondence with the applicant will be done via email only.
- Rs.500/- for all candidates (Through Online Payment Only)
- Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance of candidates in MCQ, followed by Aptitude test, Essay Writing and Interview.
- Only those candidates who score at least 50% marks in the MCQ entrance exam are eligible to be called for Aptitude test, Essay & Interview.
- A fixed number of candidates (not exceeding 2 times the number of seats) will be called for the interview from those who have scored 50% and above in the MCQ test.
- Rs. 18,000 for the entire course
- An opportunity to pursue a 6 months internship with a monthly stipend of Rs.15000/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website