TISS Mumbai announces Admission to Executive PG Diploma in Hospital Administration (EPGDHA) Course 2022
TISS Mumbai Executive PG Diploma Admission – Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai invites applications for Admission to Executive P. G. Diploma in Hospital Administration (EPGDHA) offered by School of Health Systems Studies for the academic year 2021
TISS Mumbai Executive PG Diploma Admission Dates 2022
- Notification for (2021-22) admission (Adv schedule/website display) :October, 2021
- Last date of submission of application form: December 31, 2021
- Displaying the list of short-listed candidates for Interview: First week of January, 2022
- Interview through Zoom: Second week of January, 2022
- Declaration of Selection list (On TISS website): January 31, 2022
- Last date for completing admission procedure: February 20, 2022
- Commencement of program: February 21, 2022
- First Contact Program: February 21, 2022 to March 14, 2022
- First Semester Exam: August 18 to 21, 2022
- Second Contact Program: August 23 to September 13, 2022
- Second semester exam: February 20 to 23, 2023
- Viva Voce: February 23 & 24, 2023
- Conclusion of Program : May 31, 2023
TISS Mumbai Executive PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4- or 10+2+2+1-year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education) in any discipline and having at least two years of work experience in a hospital set up.
- Medical Degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Sidha and Dentistry), B.Sc. Nursing, Post B.Sc. Nursing, Paramedical and Allied Health Degrees in the fields of Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and other Para-medical Disciplines and having at least two years of work experience in a hospital set up.
- Other Bachelor’s Degrees such as Engineering, Law and in any discipline or other degree holders and having at least two years of work experience in a hospital set up.
- Candidates should be currently working in a hospital.
- The minimum eligibility to apply is 45% of marks (35% for Scheduled Castes [SCs], Scheduled Tribes [STs] and OBCs) or a Postgraduate Degree (after completion of Bachelor’s Degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4- or 10+2+2+1-year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) in any discipline.
- Candidates who belong to any age group shall apply for this programme.
TISS Mumbai Executive PG Diploma Admission Application Process 2022
- For online application, please visit–https://nirantar.tiss.edu/
- Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application Process. For more information about the EPGDHA Program, please visit our website http://admissions.tiss.edu/view/10/admissions/stp-admissions/executive-p-g-diploma-in-hospital-administration-e/
- Application Fee: Rs.1000/- + bank charges
- Mode of Payment : Through on-line for which one can use credit card /debit card/ net banking
- Those satisfying the eligibility requirements will be called for an Interview. Communication through e-mail will be sent by the Short-Term Programme Section to the Candidates well in advance before the Interview mentioning the date and time of the Interview.
For more details and apply please visit the official website