Tirath Ram Shah Hospital (TRSH) Delhi announces General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Admission 2020-21
Tirath Ram Shah Hospital Delhi GNM Admission 2020 – Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, Delhi inviting applications from unmarried female candidates for admission to General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma (Three Years Course) for the academic year 2020-21.
Check out more info Tirath Ram Shah Hospital Delhi GNM Admission 2020 from the page below.
|Program||General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma (GNM)|
|Duration||General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma (Three Years Course)|
|Tirath Ram Shah Hospital Delhi GNM Admission 2020 Important Dates|
|Last date to apply||12th September 2020|
|Eligibility Criteria for Tirath Ram Shah Hospital Delhi GNM Admission 2020|
- Passed 10 + 2 with Science / Commerce / Arts with aggregate of 50% in 3 core subjects. Only subjects as prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council shall be considered (read prospectus for details).
- English is mandatory with passing marks and shall not be included for calculation of percentage.
- Candidates successfully completed ANM Course (10+2 vocational revised after 2001) from schools recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 17-25 years on or before 31st December 2020
|Tirath Ram Shah Hospital Delhi GNM Admission 2020 Application Process|
- Application Form can also be downloaded from the University Website www.trsch.com
- Prospectus with application forms can be obtained from the Billing Department on payment of Rs.200/- in cash from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Mon to Fri) & 9.00 am to 1.00pm (Sat).
- Prospectus can also be obtained through Email by online payment of Rs.200/-
- Complete application forms in all aspects should be submitted to the Principal’s office on or before 12th September 2020 or through Email with scanned documents.
- Name of Account – Tirath Ram Shah Charitable Trust Name of Bank – Axis Bank Ltd., 23/10, Shakti Nagar, Delhi-7
- Department on Payment of Rs.200/- in Cash
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website