Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University announces Admission Test (PAT) 2021 for PhD Program
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University PhD Admission 2021 – Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University invites application for PhD Admission Test (PAT) 2021 for Admission in PhD Program for the Academic Year 2021-22
Read further for more details on Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University PhD Admission 2021
List of Departments where PhD Admission Open
- English; Urdu; Bengali; Sanskrit; Philosophy; Persian; Economics; Music; Ambedkar Thought; R. Economics; I.R.P.M; Gandhian Thought; Psychology; Geography; AIH.C and Archaeology; Political Science; Chemistry; Physics; Zoology; Botany; Mathematics; Commerce Or MBA; Law;
Total No. of Seats: 539
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Online Application: 26th July 2021
- Date of Closing of Application: 16th August 2021
- Date of Editing (if any): 17th-18th August 2021
- Date of Downloading of Admit Card: To be informed
- Date of Entrance Test: To be informed
- Date of Publishing of Results (Tentative): To be informed
Eligibility Criteria for Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University PhD Admission 2021
- PhD Program shall have a Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the aggregate (or its equivalent in a point scale wherever system is followed).
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/EBC/OBC/Differently-abled categories of candidates
- A candidate shall ordinarily be permitted to pursue research for the PhD degree in the subjects in which he/she holds Master’s degree
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application has to be made through online mode only with the requisite Test Fee and coloured self-attested photographs and thumb impression (right in case of female, left in case of male) from 26.07.2021 to 16.08.2021till
- No application will be accepted after the due date. Incomplete application will be rejected
- Application Form can be downloaded from official website http://tmbuniv.ac.in/
- General/B.C./EBC – 1500 /-
- SC/ST/Disabled/Women – 1000 /-
- Payment will be made by Debit Card/Credit card/Online banking only through payment gateway
- Written test will consist of two papers of 100 marks each.
- Paper –I: 100 marks-objective/multiple choice questions on general and research aptitude.
- Paper –II: 100 marks-subjective type in the subject concerned based on the syllabus of the Post-Graduate courses of the T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur (BIHAR).
- Interview: 20 marks. It is mandatory for all including exempted candidates to appear before the interview Board
Paper-I: Multiple Choice questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: 50 Full Marks: 2*50=100
- Duration of Exam: 1 hour
- There will be no negative marking.
- Students are not allowed to take out the questions booklet of Paper-I
Paper-II: Essay Type/Subjective
- Duration of Examination: 2 Hours.
- Test will be based on the syllabus (excluding elective papers) of the Post Graduate Degree
- Courses of T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website