TIFR announces Admission to PhD Program in Science Education for Session 2024
TIFR PhD in Science Education Admission 2024 – Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), TATA Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites applications for admission to PhD Program in Science Education for the academic session 2024-25
Interested candidates can apply on or before 02nd November 2023. Read further for more details on TIFR PhD in Science Education Admission 2024
TIFR PhD Admission 2024 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of the application: 02nd November 2023
- Online Test: 10th December 2023, Sunday, 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
- Date of Interview: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for TIFR PhD Science Education Admission 2024
- Passed M.Sc. (in any subject), M.E., M. Tech or a Master’s degree (M.A./ M.S.W.) in any of the social/behavioral sciences/ psychology/ linguistics/ sociology/ economics/ anthropology, M.Ed. with a science or social sciences/ humanities undergraduate degree.
TIFR PhD Admission 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Online Mode: Candidates can apply & submit online through the official website http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/
- Offline Mode: The application form can be also downloaded from the website http://www.hbcse.tifr.res.in/
- Submission of Application form: Offline applicants should send the completed form along with one passport size photograph and a demand draft (non-refundable) of the applicable amount in favor of “Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR” to Graduate School Admissions – 2024, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400088.
- Female Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Male Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Other Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode
- Selection will be based on a written test & Interview.
- Currently ₹35000/- per month post-registration
- Additionally, HRA (as per government guidelines) in lieu of on-campus institute accommodation
- Annual grant of ₹40000/- for research related expenses
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website