|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Gurgaon announces Admission to PhD in Biomedical and Clinical Research Program 2023 (Monsoon Semester)
THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023 – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Gurgaon announces admission to PhD Programs under two tracks (i) Biomedical Research and (ii) Clinical Research year 2023-24 (Monsoon Session)
THSTI is a recognized R&D institute of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi offering doctoral programs in biomedical science research.
THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023
PhD Areas Research Program
- The thematic areas of ongoing research are:
- Infection & Immunology
- Maternal & Child Health
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Multidisciplinary Clinical & Translational Research
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Mathematical modelling of biological systems
No. of seats
- A maximum of 8 candidates may be selected this session
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last date for apply Application: 27th May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023
- Should have a Master’s degree in any branch of biomedical/ life sciences (including veterinary science, public health, pharmaceutical sciences), bioinformatics, chemistry, computer science or mathematics or a B Tech in Biotechnology from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent (e.g.: grade B in the UGC 7-point scale).
- Must have qualified in the JRF examination of CSIR, UGC, ICMR, DBT (category I only), NBHM or AYUSH-NET which provides fellowship for their PhD program
- Should have MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MD/ MDS/ MPH or its equivalent from a recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks or its equivalent OR
- Should have SRF fellowship from ICMR, CSIR
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the website using the link https://thsti.res.in/phd_programme.php.
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria need to apply online by 27th May 2023
- Names of shortlisted candidates for Group A and Group B will be announced on our website.
- Group A: Candidates shortlisted for Group A will be called directly for the interview.
- Group B: Candidates shortlisted for Group B will have to appear for the written examination. Those who will qualify the written examination will be called for the interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview and the list of selected candidates will be published on the THSTI website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website