Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Gurgaon announces Admission to PhD in Biomedical and Clinical Research Program 2023 (Winter Semester)
THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023 – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Gurgaon announces admission to PhD Programs under two tracks (i) Biomedical Research and (ii) Clinical Research year 2023-24 (Winter Session). Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health. Candidates can check the post below for more details such as important dates, eligibility, application process, etc for THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023.
THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023
PhD Areas Research Program
- The thematic areas of ongoing research are:
- Infection & Immunology
- Maternal & Child Health
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Multidisciplinary Clinical & Translational Research
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Mathematical modelling of biological systems
No. of seats
- A maximum of 8 candidates may be selected this session
- Last date for receipt of online application: 17th December 2023
- Written exam tentatively on : 13th January 2024
- Interview will be : 15th January 2024
Eligibility Criteria for THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2023
- Should have a Master’s degree in any branch of biomedical/ life sciences (including veterinary science, public health, pharmaceutical sciences), bioinformatics, chemistry, computer science or mathematics or a B Tech in Biotechnology from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent (e.g.: grade B in the UGC 7-point scale).
- Must have qualified in the JRF examination of CSIR, UGC, ICMR, DBT (category I only), NBHM or AYUSH-NET which provides fellowship for their PhD program
- Should have MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MD/ MDS/ MPH or its equivalent from a recognized university/institute with at least 55% marks or its equivalent OR
- Should have SRF fellowship from ICMR, CSIR
- Interested Candidates can apply online through the website using the link https://thsti.res.in/phd_programme.php.
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria need to apply online by 27th May 2023
- Names of shortlisted candidates for Group A and Group B will be announced on our website.
- Group A: Candidates shortlisted for Group A will be called directly for the interview.
- Group B: Candidates shortlisted for Group B will have to appear for the written examination. Those who will qualify the written examination will be called for the interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview and the list of selected candidates will be published on the THSTI website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website