Thiruvalluvar University Vellore notifies Common Entrance Test for Admission PhD Admission – July 2023 Session
Thiruvalluvar University PhD Admission 2023 – Thiruvalluvar University (TU), Vellore invited applications for Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2023 (July Session)
In general, PhD course duration is 3 years and a student can complete it within a maximum period of 5 years. The admission to the course is based on the performance of the student in the entrance exam
Thiruvalluvar University PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for online application of entrance test: 07-07-2023
- Last date to submit the printed online application (hard copy): 07-07-2023
- Tentative Exam date: 09-07-2023 [SUNDAY]
- For admissions to PhD program offered at Thiruvalluvar University, a candidate needs to follow certain eligibility norms as follows:
- Candidates with a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s/PG degree are eligible to apply for PhD courses.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) / Differently-Abled category candidates.
- Interested students need to appear for the PhD admission selection process. The admission criteria for PhD courses are as follows:
- Stage 1: A candidate who wants to take admission to Ph.D. is required to write the entrance exam such as NET/SET/SLET.
- Stage 2: A candidate who has cleared the entrance examination shall be called for the personal interview round.
- Stage 3: Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of original certificates and payment of prescribed fee structure for PhD programs.
- The applicants can apply for the PhD program offered at Thiruvalluvar University through online mode. The step wise procedure to fill the application form is stated below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Thiruvalluvar University at tvu.edu.in/.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Step 3: After the completion of registration login to your account.
- Step 2: Fill in all the required details in the Thiruvalluvar University PhD application form.
- Step 4: Upload all the required scanned documents.
- Step 5: Download or take a print out of the application form for the future references.
- Rs.1000/- to be paid to The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore-632115 A/C No: 248401000000001, Indian Overseas Bank, Serkkadu Branch, Vellore district, Tamil Nadu, IFSC: IOBA0002484.
- Selection for Admission will be based on Entrance Test
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023