Tezpur University announces Entrance Exam (TUEE) for Admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program for Session 2023
Tezpur University Admission 2023 – Tezpur University Assam invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Program offered for the academic session 2023-24 through Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) 2023.
Tezpur University Admission 2023
- B.Tech programs
- M.Sc/M.A./M.Com programs
- Integrated M.Sc/M.A./M.Com programs
- Integrated B.Sc B.Ed programs
- B.Ed program
- MCA program
- LLM program
- PhD programs
- M.Tech programs
- M.B.A. programs
- MTTM program
- PG Diploma & Certificate Course Programs
- Start date of application for TUEE 24th March 2023
- Last date of accepting application for TUEE: 30th April 2023
- Date of TUEE: 26th, 27th, 28th May 2023
- Announcement of TUEE Results: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Tezpur University UG PG Admission 2023
- Candidates must have at least scored 50% marks in Class 10.
- Students must have scored at least 50% marks in their intermediate exam. Candidates should have completed their graduation with 50% marks. Candidates opting for a PhD course must have cleared their post-graduation with 55% marks.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus.
- Interested eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.tezuadmissions.in. Application submission and fee payment will be purely online only
- Applicants should read the available instructions carefully while filling in the online Application Form
- For SC, ST, EWS and PWD Categories – Rs. 400/-
- For Other Categories – Rs. 800/-
- For International Candidates – 25$
- Mode of Payment: Credit card/debit card/net-banking & Additional bank charges may apply
- Admission to most of these programs is held through entrance examinations conducted by the University in various centres across the country.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)
- Type of Question: Objective type (MCQS)
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Marking Scheme: All such questions will carry 1 mark for a correct answer and -0.25 marks
- Number of No.: School of Humanities and Social Sciences, question papers will comprise of 60 multiple choice questions and descriptive questions of 40 marks
- Number of Sections (MCQ): 4 sections – I, II, III and IV
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website