TERI and Deakin University announces Joint PhD Program Admission 2019
TERI-Deakin University Joint PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited for admission to the In-Country Residential Ph.D Program offered by TERI and Deakin University, Australia.
PhD Scholarship Opportunities
- PhD Scholarship opportunities for TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre In-Country Residential Program
- Applications invited for admission to the In-Country Residential Ph.D program offered by TERI and Deakin University, Australia.
- Selected students will be provided with fellowship and based at the most advanced and impressive facility at the TERI Deakin Nano-biotechnology Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Nano materials for Agriculture
- Nano intervention in Environmental Issues
- Nanotechnology interventions in Food Safety
- Toxicity and life cycle assessment of Nano-materials
See: PHD Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TERI-Deakin University Joint PhD Admission 2019
- Minimum 70% marks (or equivalent) in the Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry /Microbiology /Agronomy / Soil Science/ Chemistry /Physics / Bioprocess Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/6)
- Joint supervision will be provided to scholars by Deakin and TERI faculties
- The candidate will receive 100% Tuition fee waiver from Deakin University, Australia
- Based on needs, students will have an option to work at Deakin University, Australia for a period of up to six months to fulfil requirement of their research work with all expenses paid.
- Students can avail the fully furnished hostel facility on campus for the entire duration of the program on payment basis. Students living on campus will be preferred.
TERI-Deakin University Joint PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates must submit the online application form (available at http://tdnbc.teriin.org/phd-admission.php) on or before the last date of application submission.
- Candidates must send completed application forms along with updated CV at email@example.com
- Please mention “Application for TERI Deakin Ph.D Program-2019” in the subject line.
- Selected students are expected to sign a bond for the entire duration of the Ph.D program.
- For further information and applications contact Students Coordinator at +91-124-7103838(Ext-569) (Weekdays 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) or visit http://tdnbc.teriin.org/.
- “Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B”
TERI-Deakin University Joint PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of application: 31st October 2019
See: Admission Notification and Dates
TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre, TERI Gram, The Energy and Resources Institute, Gual Pahari, Gurgaon Faridabad Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122 001, India, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website http://tdnbc.teriin.org/.