> Osmania University
> TS PECET 2019 – Telangana State Physical Education CET 2019
TS PECET 2019 – Telangana State Physical Education CET 2019
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET) 2019
Telangana State PECET 2019 – A Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test (TSPECET 2019) will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad for the academic year 2019-20 for seeking Admission into B.P.Ed. (2 Years) and D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Courses.
The test will be conducted by Osmania University. Check the details, mentioned below.
Telangana State PECET 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification: 18th February 2019
- Commencement of Submission of Online Forms: 25th February 2019
- Last Dates for Submission of Online Application Forms:
- Without Late Fee: 27th April 2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.500/-: 28th April to 30th April 2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-: 01st May to 04th May 2019
- With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-: 05th May to 08th May 2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 04th May 2019
- Commencement of Tests: 11th May 2019
- Announcement of Result: Within a week after exams
See: Common Entrance Test CET 2019 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State PECET 2019
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS PECET 2019
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana only; the candidates should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed (Two Years)
- Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in Telangana or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on 01st July 2019; however, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Eligibility for D.P.Ed (2 years)
- Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Govt of Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on 01st July 2019; however, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counselling.
- The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed. (Two years) Course or D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by TS PECET Convener.
- Note: Graduates obtained the degree under distance mode from Deemed to be Universities and Private Universities are not eligible unless such programs have the approval of joint action committee of UGC and Distance Education Council and AICTE.
Scheme of Exam for the TS PECET 2019
Scheme of Entrance test for B.P.Ed (Two years) and D.P.Ed (2 Years), Courses:
- The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed (Two Years) and D.P.Ed (Two Years) Courses Comprise of two parts, namely a) Physical Efficiency Test and b) Skill Test in Game. These tests will be conducted as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Tests: Maximum 400 marks:
For Men Candidates:
- 100 meters run – 100 Marks
- Putting the shot (6 Kgs) – 100 Marks
- iii. 800 meters run – 100 Marks
- Long Jump/High Jump – 100 Marks
For Women Candidates:
- 100 meters run – 100 Marks
- Putting the shot (4 Kgs) – 100 Marks
- iii. 400 meters run – 100 Marks
- Long Jump/High Jump – 100 Marks
- Note: If any Candidate fail to choose any one of these games in the application, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the exam in the skill test and he/she loses the chance to appear for 100 marks skill test; if any candidate choose more than one game, then also, the candidate will not be allowed for the skill test.
- So, the candidate should fill the application properly by choosing only one game; changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
See: Latest Entrance Exam 2019 Notification
Qualifying Marks for TS PECET 2019
- The qualifying marks in the TS PECET shall be 30% of the aggregate marks obtained in the actual test items i.e. Physical Efficiency Tests for 400 Marks and Skill Test in games for 100 Marks (Total of 500 Marks excluding incentive marks).
- There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of SC/ST.
- There is no re-totaling, revaluation or personal identification of response sheets of the Entrance Test.
- Payment can be done through T.S/ A.P Online/ e-seva/ mee-seva centres or through net banking/ credit card / debit card.
- For General Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs.350/-
See: Top Entrance Exams after 12th
Telangana State PECET 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2019 may submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- Candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through T.S online Centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e. http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Registration Fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.800/- & for SC/ST candidates Rs.400/- only
- Candidates can download their hall tickets from the website. Candidate should report at the testing Center half-an hour before the commencement of the tests with their own playing kit.
- The tests will be held in two parts i.e. a) Physical Efficiency Tests b) Skill Test in Game.
Particulars of TS PECET-2019
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PECET-2019 may submit their application through online mode only.
- Online Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.800/- and for SC/ST candidates Rs.400/- only.
- Candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through T.S./ AP Online/eseva / meeseva centers or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website (http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/).
- The tests will be conducted at Hyderabad. The date venue and time of Physical Efficiency Tests will be furnished in the hall ticket; the date & time of tests of all candidates will be displayed in the Website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- Candidates can download their hall tickets from the website; candidate should report at the testing Center half-an hour before the commencement of the tests with their own playing kit.
- Candidates should download the Rank Card from the website; the details of the test dates and Hall tickets will also be displayed in the website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
TS PGECET – 2019
IDC Building, Behind Engineering College Library, Osmania University, Hyderabad-500007 (Telangana), Phone: +91- 9502721173, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website http://pgecet.tsche.ac.in