Telangana D.Pharmacy Admission 2019
Telangana D.Pharmacy Admission 2019 – Government of Telangana, Department of Technical Education (DTE) will give the D.Pharmacy Admission 2019 notification on 26th May 2019 for admission into 2-year Diploma in Pharmacy Course and applications are invited from eligible candidates from the State of Telangana.
For admission into two-year Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharmacy) Course offered at the institutions under the control of the Department of Technical Education Govt. of Telangana
Telangana D.Pharmacy Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission/Filling Online Application Form: 27th May 2019
- Last Date for Filling Online Application Form: 01st June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana D.Pharmacy Admission 2019
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality and shall either be a Local or Non-Local candidate defined in A.P. Education Institution (Regulation of Admission) Rules, 1974 and its adoptions & Amendments if any.
- Intermediate (MPC/BPC), 12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam of CBSE, ICSE. (Regular stream only) (Ref. No. 14-2/2006-PCI- 5763-6337 / 13.06.2007 of PCI & No. 12-2-2012-PCI / 52020, dt: 17-7-2009 of the PCI, New Delhi).
- As per the PCI, New Delhi, circular memo no. 14-2/2015-PCI(A)/17504- 19512, Dated: 30.07.2015 informed that the Pharmacy Council of India in its 97th Central Council meeting held in June, 2015 has decided to approve a pass from Open School education system of the Central Govt. State Govt. Institutions for admission to various pharmacy courses for the purpose of registration as pharmacist.
- As per the PCI, New Delhi circular no. 12-2/2012/PCI/52020, dt: 17-07-2012, Intermediate vocational course in NILT (Medical Lab Technician) & bridge course is not approved qualification for admission to Diploma course in Pharmacy under regulation 5 of Education Regulations, 1991 u/s 10 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Telangana D.Pharmacy Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidates may approach the following Polytechnics (HLCs: Help Line Centres):
- Name of the Polytechnic [Mahaboobnagar]
- Government Polytechnic [Nalgonda]
- Government Polytechnic [Kothagudem]
- Government Polytechnic [Warangal]
- Government Polytechnic [Adilabad]
- S.G. Government Polytechnic [Zaheerabad]
- S.S. Government Polytechnic [Ramanthapur, Hyderabad]
- 1.N. Government Polytechnic [Masab Tank, Hyderabad]
- Government Polytechnic Government Polytechnic [Nizamabad]
- Dr. B.R. AGMR Govt. Polytechnic for Women [Karimnagar]
- The candidates may approach the above mentioned Helpline centers (HLCs) along with a set of Xerox copies of all certificates for uploading their applications at free of cost. The HLC officials will verify the certificates, upload the data, and issue a print-out of the application. The candidates shall paste the Photograph on the application, affix signature, and enclose a Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.330/- drawn in favour of the “Secretary, SBTET, Telangana, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad, and while enclosing a set of Xerox copies of relevant certificates, shall submit the same at the Polytechnic / Helpline centers where his/her application is uploaded on or before 31st May 2019.
- However, the candidates shall file the application online through http://ousbtet.net/dpharmacy and make the payment through the payment gateway i.e. by credit card/ debit card/ net banking. After making the payment get the printout of the application and receipt and enclose the photocopies of requisite certificate and send them to the Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad, 7th Floor, BRKR Bhavan, Tank Bund Road, Hyderabad-500063
- The applications received without supporting documents or received after the due date will summarily be rejected and the last date for receiving the applications is 01st June 2019.