Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Mumbai announces Admission to M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology Program (M.Sc. NMMIT) 2022
Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai M.Sc. Admission 2022 – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Tata Memorial Hospital Parel Mumbai invites applications for admission to M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology (M.Sc. NMMIT) Programme for the academic year 2022.
Master of Science in Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging Technology” (M.Sc. NMMIT) is a postgraduate degree which will be awarded by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) Deemed University.
Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai M.Sc. Admission 2022
- Course Name: Master of Science (M. Sc.) in Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging Technology
- Duration: Two-years
- Last Date of Online Application: 20th May 2022
- Shortlisted Candidates Names & Date of Written Exam/Viva will be displayed on website: http://tmc.gov.in
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in any of the following subjects. B. Sc University recognised by UGC. Correspondence course will not be considered
- B. Sc in Nuclear Medicine OR
- B. Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany,
- Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, with Physics or Chemistry as one of the subjects in B.Sc.
- B. Sc with above mentioned subject only can apply.
- B. Sc. Result Awaiting Candidates Can Also Apply.
- They will be considered subject to submission of their B. Sc Results on the day of Interview
- 30 Years as on 20.05.2022 (Relaxable 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC).
- Application forms are available at http://tmc.gov.in in the Academics column.
- The Hard Copy of application along with Copies of all relevant certificates and documents are required to bring at the time of Interview / Admission.
- General & OBC Candidates have to pay the Online Payment of Rs. 2000/- & SC/ST/Physical Handicapped have to pay Rs.500/- by using Debit Card / Credit Card only
- This is non-refundable. [Duplication of fees will not be refunded.]
- Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance in written test followed by interview
- A fixed number of candidates (not exceeding 3 times the number of seats) will be called for the interview.
- Multiple choice questions.
- Syllabus for entrance exam is attached on the website
- Instruction for exam will be informed on the website
- As much as possible, the entrance exam will be conducted in Mumbai centre.
- Based on the entrance exam marks, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview to Tata Memorial Hospital.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- M.Sc Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022