Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya announces Admission to B.Ed. Program for Session 2021-22
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2021 – Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya, Purba Medinipur invites online applications from Indian Citizens for admission to B.Ed. Course for the academic session 2021-22
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2021.
- The total number of seats is 100 (50 Deputed + 50 Fresher)
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement / Notification: 22nd August 2021
- Online Form Fill up: 01st Sep 2021 – 12th September 2021
- Last date of receiving application fees through online: 12th September 2021
- Publication of Provisional Merit List: 14th September 2021
- Date of receiving complaints (through email): 15th September 2021
- Commencement of classes: Will be announced later on
Eligibility Criteria for Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2021
- Candidates (both Fresher & Deputed) with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree, for SC/ST/PH Category 45% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce having one pedagogy subject at the UG or PG level of the available pedagogy subjects.
- Pedagogy of Language Teaching: Bengali, English, Sanskrit (only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Social Science Teaching: History, Geography, Political Sc. Education, Sociology, Philosophy, Commerce. (Only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Science Teaching: Physical Science, Life Science, Computer Science & Computer Application, Food & Nutrition. (Only one school subject be taken)
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH Candidates as per Govt. rules
- 50% of the total seats will be reserved for deputed candidates and 50% for Freshers
- 20% of the fresher candidates will be filled up from Other Universities
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2021 Application Process
- All applications must be made online through college website www.tamraliptamahavidyalaya.org
- Keep all the requisite documents ready with you before filling up the online application form. Follow step-by-step instructions for filling up an online application form.
- Application Fees Rs.300/- may pay through online or to be deposited to mention the following branches of Axis Bank through offline (Tamluk, Contai,Haldia, Panskura, Bagnan, Medinipur Town, Sealdah) in WB
- Deputed Candidate: Deputed candidate will be selected on the basis of total continuous length of approved service (Teaching Experience) in Secondary School from the entry to the service
- Fresher Candidate: Selection of fresher candidates will be based on the total academic grade marks calculated as per their academic performance mentioned earlier.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website