Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya announces Admission to B.Ed. Program for Session 2022-24
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2022 – Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya, Purba Medinipur invites online applications from Indian Citizens for admission to B.Ed. Course for the academic session 2022-24
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya B.Ed. Admission 2022
- Advertisement / Notification: 21st August 2022
- Online Form Fill up and submission : 01st September 2022 – 12th September 2022
- Last date of receiving hard copy of form along with all testimonials by post : 15th September 2022
- Publication of Provisional Merit List: 16th September 2022
- Date of receiving complaints (through email): 17th September 2022
- Publication of Final Merit List : 18th September 2022
- Counselling Cum Admission through online : 20th September 2022
- Commencement of classes: 11th October 2022
- Candidates (both Fresher & Deputed) with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree, for SC/ST/PH Category 45% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce having one pedagogy subject at the UG or PG level of the available pedagogy subjects.
- Pedagogy of Language Teaching: Bengali, English, Sanskrit (only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Social Science Teaching: History, Geography, Political Sc. Education, Sociology, Philosophy, Commerce. (Only one school subject be taken)
- Pedagogy of Science Teaching: Physical Science, Life Science, Computer Science & Computer Application, Food & Nutrition. (Only one school subject be taken)
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH Candidates as per Govt. rules
- 50% of the total seats will be reserved for deputed candidates and 50% for Freshers
- 20% of the fresher candidates will be filled up from Other Universities
- All applications must be made online through college website www.tamraliptamahavidyalaya.org
- Keep all the requisite documents ready with you before filling up the online application form. Follow step by step instructions for filling up an online application form.
- Application Fees Rs.300/- may pay through online or to be deposited to mention the following branches of Axis Bank through offline (Tamluk, Contai,Haldia, Panskura, Bagnan, Medinipur Town, Sealdah) in WB
- Deputed Candidate: Deputed candidate will be selected on the basis of total continuous length of approved service (Teaching Experience) in Secondary School from the entry to the service
- Fresher Candidate: Selection of fresher candidates will be based on the total academic grade marks calculated as per their academic performance mentioned earlier.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website