Taiwan International Graduate Program 2022 for Admission to PhD Program, Apply now
Taiwan International Graduate Program – Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) is now accepting applications for admission to the PhD Program for academic session 2022.
Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the courses offered, timeline, application procedure and such below:
- TIGP was established in 2002, and presently offers international candidates Ph.D. degree granting programs in a wide variety of areas. TIGP is jointly organized by Academia Sinica in association with Taiwan’s key national research universities. Academia Sinica’s PhD Programs provide superior scientific training coupled with cutting-edge facilities and leading technologies to ensure its Ph.D. candidates are well supported both academically and socially.
- All PhD Programs are conducted in English so that candidates can be fully engaged in the learning and discovery process. Further, the program works very closely with Taiwan’s leading universities to make certain candidates have access to the best minds in their chosen field. Importantly, TIGP offers affordable rates on PhD level programs with the potential to qualify for scholarships.
- Biodiversity Program
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Artificial Intelligence Internet of Things
- Earth System Science
- Molecular Science and Technology Program
- Nano science and Technology Program
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
Taiwan International Graduate Program Dates 2022
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date to apply for PhD : 27th January 2022
Taiwan International Graduate Program Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor and/or Master of Science degree
- English proficiency test score (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, GEPT and TOEIC)
- GRE General test & Subject test (optional)
- Academic transcript for coursework completed post high school
- Three letters of reference
- Statement of purpose
Taiwan International Graduate Program Application Process 2022
- To apply electronically, you are most welcomed to create an account, compile your application materials, and submit your application in TIGP’s online application portal: http://tigp.apps.sinica.edu.tw/index.php;
- After you fill in your referees’ information, your referees will have access to our online recommendation portal.
- The electronic files are satisfied for online application. If you passed the preliminary evaluation, you will need to send the necessary documents by post:
- If there are any questions regarding admissions, please contact TIGP Office at [email protected]; for program-specific questions, please contact the program(s) that you wish to apply to.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website