Symbiosis School of Media and Communication, Bengaluru announces MBA admission 2019 On basis of SNAP Test
Symbiosis School of Media and Communication MBA Admission 2019 – Symbiosis School of Media and Communication, Bengaluru has announced the admission for Master of Business Administration with specializations of Advertising and Public Relations for the academic year 2019. Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2018’ is eligible for institute registration process.
Duration of the MBA Program
- Advertising and Public Relations
Also see : MBA Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis SSMC MBA Admission 2019
- The eligibility criterion to apply for the same is, as follows:
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate; applicants awaiting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission would be provisional and subject to their furnishing proof of graduation with 50% by the beginning of the second semester.
- SSMC-B is a B-school for enthusiasts who want to work in the Media industry.
Admission Procedure for Symbiosis SSMC MBA Admission 2019
Step-I: Apply for SNAP 2018
- Visit https://snaptest.org/ for application form and all information related to SNAP 2018. Register for SNAP 2018 and make payment. Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up online form for SSMC-Bengaluru’ MBA (CM) Program.
- § Appearing for SNAP 2018 exam is compulsory for seeking admission to SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA (CM) Program.
Step-II Program Registration for MBA (CM) Program
- Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2018’ will be eligible to apply for MBA (CM) program. Fill up Online Application Form for MBA (CM) Program and pay the registration fees of Rs.1000/-.
Step-III – Appear for GE & PI-WAT
- Four components are involved in the process. A non-gated personality assessment test, Group Exercise, Written ability Test and Personal Interaction; or Group Exercise will include activities to ass’s aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity in problem solving, Team skills, Time Management etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative analytical skills of the person
- The Personal Interview round will be to assess candidates on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills academic proficiency etc.
Symbiosis SSMC MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- SNAP and Programme Registration Begins: 28th August 2018
- SNAP Registration Closes On: 26th November 2018
- SNAP Payment Closes On: 26th November 2018
- SNAP Admit Card Live On (www.snaptest.org): 01st December 2018
- SNAP Test: 16th December 2018
- SNAP Results: 02nd Week of January 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration for SSMC-B: 16th January 2019
- Last Date of SSMC-B Payment: 19th January 2019
- Announcement of GE PI-WAT Shortlist: 24th January 2019
- SSMC-B GE PI-WAT at Pune: 08th, 09th, 10th & 11th, February 2019
- SSMC-B GE PI-WAT at Bengaluru: 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th, February 2019
- Announcement of First Merit List: 04th March 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fees for the First Merit List Candidates: 20th March 2019
- Programme Commencement on: 06th June 2019
Symbiosis School of Media and Communication (SSMC), Bengaluru (Constituent of Symbiosis International University) (Established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide Notification No. F.9 12/2001-U.3 of the Govt. of India), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, Symbiosis School of Media and Communication, 95/1, 95/2, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100 (Karnataka), Tel.: +91-80-67139520, Website www.ssmc.edu.in