Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru announces MBA (CM) Admission 2020-21 on basis of SNAP Test
Symbiosis SSMC Bengaluru MBA Admission 2020 – Symbiosis School of Media and Communication, Bengaluru has announced the admission for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management with specializations of Advertising and Public Relations for the academic year 2020-21.
Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2019’ is eligible for institute registration process.
Duration of the MBA (CM) Program
- Advertising and Public Relations
See: MBA Admission Dates
- The eligibility criterion to apply for the same is, as follows:
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with 50% or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for SC/ST) aggregate.
- Applicants awaiting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission would be provisional and subject to their furnishing proof of graduation with 50% marks in graduation.
- SSMC-B is a B-school for enthusiasts who want to work in the Media industry.
Step 1: Apply for SNAP 2019
- Visit https://www.snaptest.org/ for application form and all information related to SNAP 2019.
- Register for SNAP 2019 and make payment of SNAP registration fees Rs.1750/-
- Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up online form for SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA (CM) Programme.
- Appearing for SNAP 2019 exam is compulsory for seeking an admission to SSMC-Bengaluru’s MBA (CM) Programme.
Step 2: Register for SSMC-B MBA (CM)
- Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2019’ will be eligible to apply for MBA (CM) program.
- Fill up Online Application Form for SSMC-B’s MBA (CM) Programme and pay the registration fees of Rs.1000/-
Step 3: Appear for GE PI WAT
- A Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & Written ability Test will be carried out for the shortlisted candidates by SSMC-B.
- Group Exercise will include an activities to assess aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity, Team Work, Time Management etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the writing skills.
- The Personal Interview round will be to assess aspirants parameters such as Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Academic Proficiency etc.
- SNAP and Programme Registration Begins: 23th August 2019
- SNAP Registration Closes On: 23th November 2019
- SNAP Payment Closes On: 23th November 2019
- SNAP Admit Card Live On (www.snaptest.org): 02nd December 2019
- SNAP Test: 15th December 2019
- SNAP Results: 10th January 2020
- Last Date of Online Registration for SSMC-B: 16th January 2020
- Last Date of SSMC-B Payment: 18th January 2020
- Announcement of GE PI WAT Shortlist: 24th January 2020
- SSMC-B GEPIWAT at Noida: 8th & 9th February 2020
- SSMC-B GEPIWAT at Pune: 15th & 16th February 2020
- SSMC-B GEPIWAT At Bengaluru: 21th to 24th February 2020
- Announcement of First Merit List: 11th March 2020
- Last Date for Payment of Fees for the First Merit List Candidates: 28th March 2020
- Programme Commencement on: 10th June 2020
Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru
- Constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) (Established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide Notification No. F.9 12/2001-U.3 of the Government of India), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru, 95/1, 95/2, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100, Karnataka, India, Tel. +91-80-67139520, 67139521, Email: email@example.com, Website www.ssmc.edu.in