Symbiosis School of Economics Pune announces Admission to BSc (Economics) Honours Program 2023, Apply now
SSE Pune BSc (Economics) Honours Admission 2023 – Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune invites application for 3-years B.Sc. (Economics) Honours Programs for the academic year 2023-26.
Symbiosis School of Economics B.Sc. Admission 2023
- Online registration & payment starts for SET : 11th Jan, 2023 Wednesday
- Online registration & payment closes for SET : 12th April, 2023 Wednesday
- SET Entrance Test Test 01 – 6th May, 2023 Saturday & Test 02 – 14th May, 2023 Sunday
- SET Test Result : 24th May, 2023 Wednesday
- Last date for online registration and payment for institute SSE : 22nd May, 2023 Monday
- Date of announcement of shortlist for PIWAT : 30th May, 2023 Tuesday
- Slot booking for PIWAT : 30th May, 2023 Tuesday to 31st May, 2023 Wednesday
- Dates for online WAT : 7th June, 2023 Wednesday – 8th June, 2023 Thursday
- Online PI dates : 12th June, 2023 Monday – 17th June, 2023 Saturday
- Announcement of First Merit list : 23rd June, 2023 Friday
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list : 29th June, 2023 Thursday
- Announcement of Second Merit list : 30th June, 2023 Friday
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the second merit list : 6th July, 2023 Thursday
- Programme Commencement : 11th July, 2023 Tuesday
- Passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- Admission is against qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interaction (PI). Writing Ability Test (WAT) will be included as a part of Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET). Personal Interaction (PI) will be conducted in online mode for the shortlisted candidates.
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply through the official website https://sse.ac.in/
- Candidates are advised to carefully read all instructions as given below:
- It is mandatory to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for admission to SSE. For details about SET, kindly visit www.set-test.org
- The applicant will receive a prospectus from Symbiosis International University.
- The applicant is required to make a separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/-
- If the applicant wants to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make a DD of Rs.1000/- in the name of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- For more details regarding Registration and Payment follow the link: https://www.set-test.org/register.html
- SET registration fee : Rs 1950/- per test
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking
- Offline through Demand Draft, make a DD of Rs.1000/- in the name of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Selection for admission is done on the basis of SET score.
- Based on the SET score, the institute will conduct a Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) for the shortlisted students. The short-listed candidates will get a call for the PI-WAT.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website