Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune announces Admission to MA in Mass Communication Program 2022-24
SIMC Pune MA in Mass Communication Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune invites application for admission to MA in Mass Communication Course for the academic year 2022-24 through an Entrance Test
Admission to MA (Mass Communication) courses will be based on SIMC MA (MC) Entrance Test 2022.
SIMC Pune MA in Mass Communication Admission 2022 Important Dates
MA (MC) Phase I
- MA(MC) Programme Online Registration Starts : Monday, October 18, 2021
- MA(MC) Programme Registration Closes : Friday, January 07, 2022
- MA(MC) Last Date of Payment : Friday, January 07, 2022
- Admit card release date : Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- SIMC MA(MC) Online Entrance Test : Sunday, January 30, 2022
- SIMC MA(MC) Test Result : Wednesday, February 09, 2022
MA (MC) Phase II
- Shortlist of Candidates for GE-PIWAT : Monday, February 21, 2022
- Group Exercise – Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT) : WAT – Thursday, March 10, 2022 GE-PI – Sat-Sun March 12,13, 2022
- Announcement of First Merit List : Monday, April 11, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment of First Merit List (1st installment) : Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SIMC Pune MA in Mass Communication Admission 202
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
SIMC Pune MA in Mass Communication Admission 2022 Application Process
- The application procedure of M.A. (Mass Communication) at SIMC (PG)is a three – step process.
- Step 1: Online Registration : Visit website www.simc.edu & https://siu.ishinfo.com/SIUPGF21/Register/Index.aspx
- Fill up the online application. The application form contains the details Programme and Personal Details,Educational Details, Family Details, Experience Details
- Step 2: Make Payment : Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.1950/-
- Through Pay by Credit/Debit/Cash Cards/Internet Banking Payment Through BillDesk Payment Gateway.
- Step 3: Appear for SIMC MA (MC) Online Entrance Test
- Selection of students is based on:
- The process involves three components. Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test.
- Group Exercise will include activities to assess aspirants in areas like innovation and creativity in problem solving ,team skills, time management etc.
- The Personal Interaction round will be to assess candidates on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills, academic proficiency. course fitment etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative analytical skills of the aspirant.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website