Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune announces Admission to MA in Mass Communication Program 2023-25, Apply now
SIMC Pune MA in Mass Communication Admission 2023 – Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC), Pune invites application for admission to MA in Mass Communication Course for the academic year 2023-25 through an Entrance Test
SIMC Pune MA in Mass Communication Admission 2023
MA (MC) Phase I
- MA(MC) Programme Online Registration Starts : Saturday, October 22, 2022
- MA(MC) Programme Registration Closes : Thursday, January 5, 2023
- MA(MC) Last Date of Payment : Thursday, January 5, 2023
- Admit card release date : Monday, January 16, 2023
- SIMC MA(MC) Online Entrance Test : Sunday, January 29, 2023
- SIMC MA(MC) Test Result : Tuesday, February 7, 2023
MA (MC) Phase II
- Shortlist of Candidates for GE-PIWAT : Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- SIMC Group Exercise – Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT) :
- WAT – Thursday, Feb 23, 2023
- GE-PI – Sat-Sun Feb 25, 26 2023
- Announcement of First Merit List : Monday, March 13, 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment of First Merit List (1st installment) : Monday, March 27, 2023
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- The application procedure of M.A. (Mass Communication) at SIMC (PG)is a three – step process.
- Step 1: Online Registration : Visit website www.simc.edu & https://siu.ishinfo.com/SIUPGFY23/Register/Index.aspx
- Fill up the online application. The application form contains the details Programme and Personal Details,Educational Details, Family Details, Experience Details
- Step 2: Make Payment : Non-refundable Application fee of Rs.1950/-
- Through Pay by Credit/Debit/Cash Cards/Internet Banking Payment Through BillDesk Payment Gateway.
- Step 3: Appear for SIMC MA (MC) Online Entrance Test
- Selection of students is based on:
- The process involves three components. Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test.
- Group Exercise will include activities to assess aspirants in areas like innovation and creativity in problem solving ,team skills, time management etc.
- The Personal Interaction round will be to assess candidates on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills, academic proficiency. course fitment etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative analytical skills of the aspirant.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website