Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) Pune announces Master of Public Health (MPH) Admission 2020
Symbiosis Pune MPH Admission 2020 – Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences invites admission application for two-year full-time Master of Public Health (MPH) Program academic year 2020-22.
About MPH Program
- The two-year full time master degree in Master of Public Health with electives in- GIS in health, Hospital management, Leadership and Capacity building and NGO management is focused on equipping students with knowledge and skills required for public health department.
- The Master of Public Health (MPH) is a multi-disciplinary professional degree programme awarded for studies in areas related to Public Health. The MPH degree focuses on public health practice, research and/or teaching.
Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Pune MPH Admission 2020
- Candidate should be a Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The single registration process for all MBA programs at all institutes of SIU
- Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all MBA programs at respective institutes SNAP Test Score + Academic Profile Score will form the basis for shortlisting candidates for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT)
- Academic Profile Score will be computed on the basis of weights assigned to academic performance in 10th Std., 12th Std. and Graduation.
- The selection process comprises of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
Symbiosis Pune MPH Admission 2020 Application Process
- For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences students should complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register and pay for SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2019. SNAP 2019 test fee is INR 1750/- (non-refundable). Following are the options for payment.
- i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
- For more details please visit: www.snaptest.org
- While registering for SNAP, applicant has to also apply for SIHS in the same application form. A programme fee of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) is to be paid to SIHS for each programme that the aspirant wishes to apply. This is mandatory, without which the applicant will not be considered for short-listing for the GE (Group Exercise) PI-WAT (Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test) process for the respective programme(s).
- SNAP Test fee & programme(s) of the institute is non-refundable.
- Demand Draft(s) should reach the Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 23, 2019. Demand Drafts reaching after this will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.
- The last date for payment for SIHS is 31st December 2019 (Tuesday)
- For further details on admissions mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Symbiosis Pune MPH Admission 2020 Important Dates
- SNAP Registration Closes: 23rd November 2019
- SNAP Payment Closes: 23rd November 2019
- SIHS Registration Closes: 31st December 2019
- SIHS Payment Closes: 31st December 2019
- SNAP Admit Card Live: 2nd December 2019
- SNAP Online Test: 15th December 2019 (Sunday)
- SNAP Result: 10th January 2020
- Announcement of the Shortlisted candidates for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction: 14th January 2020
- Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT: 20th, 21st & 22nd February 2020
- Announcement of First Merit list: 3rd March 2020
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list: 16th March 2020
- Induction and Programme Commencement: 2nd June 2020
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS), Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004, Tel: +91-20-25658014 (Ext. 504/509), Mobile : 08380076336, Email: email@example.com, Website: sihspune.org