Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID) Pune announces Admission to Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program 2022
SID Pune B.Des Admission 2022 – Applications are invited by Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune for admission to 4-years full-time Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program offered in Communication Design, Industrial Design, Fashion Communication and Fashion Design for the academic session 2022
Admission to Design courses is based on the Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) Test 2022. Read on for more details on SID Pune B.Des Admission 2022
- Communication Design: (i) Graphic Design; (ii) User Experience Design; (iii) Animation Film Design; (iv) Video Film Design
- Industrial Design: (i) Product Design; (ii) Interior Space Design
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
SID Pune B.Des Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration begins at SID: October 25, 2021
- Last date for online registration and payment to SID: January 24, 2022
- SEED Admit Card: From: January 31, 2022 to February 13, 2022
- Mock Test (Online): February 06, 2022
- Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) (Online): February 13, 2022
- Declaration of SEED result: February 23, 2022, Wednesday
- Declaration of SEED Short list for PRPI: February 26, 2022, Saturday
- Slot Booking for Personal Interaction: From: February 26, 2022, to February 28, 2022, Monday
- Portfolio upload: From: February 26, 2022, Saturday
- PRPI Task Upload: From: March 03, 2022, to March 08, 2022, Tuesday
- PRPI Admit Card: March 03, 2022
- Declaration of First Merit List: March 14, 2022
- Commencement of the Programme: July 2022 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for SID Pune B.Des Admission 2022
- Must have passed 10+2 (any stream; eg. Sci., Commerce, Arts, etc.) or equivalent or 10+3 diploma approved by SBTE with minimum 50% aggregate marks obtained in the final exam to be eligible
- A candidate appearing for the final exam of 10+2 grade or 10+3 Diploma program may also apply provided the results of the exam should have been declared by June of the admission year or prior to be eligible
- Possess Creative Aptitude & Skills necessary to pursue Design Education as well as adaptability to the situations, which the profession demands
- Candidates with the relevant portfolio would be preferred
For Indian Students
- All Indian students are required to take the SEED, which will be held on 01st Saturday of May of the admission year.
- No candidate is entitled to seek admission to SID without a valid SEED score.
SID Pune B.Des Admission 2022 Application Process
- Step-I: Register online for SEED at www.set-test.org
- Step-II: Facility of payment of SEED fee and printing of Admit Card is available online.
- Step-III: A student aspiring to pursue an undergraduate program at Symbiosis needs to follow the steps mentioned below
- Step-IV: Register online by paying Rs.2750/- (Rs.1750/- for SEED and Rs. 1000/- for the institute).
- Step-V: Appear for the test on the scheduled date and time.
- Step-VI: You may visit www.set-test.org for further details.
- Level 1 – Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED). The result of SEED will be put up on the SEED website as per the schedule. Shortlisting for admission will be based only by Preference 1 selected during online registration.
- Level 2 – Studio Test and Personal Interaction will be conducted only at SID, Pune campus
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website