Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) announces admission to PhD Program 2021
SVYASA PhD Admission 2021 – Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) invites applications for the admission to Full-Time (regular) PhD Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on SVYASA PhD Admission 2021.
- The duration of the PhD Program offered by the SVYASA is 3 years or 6 semesters.
SVYASA PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for submission of application Form :- 17th July 2021
- Entrance Test (Multiple Choice Questions) :- 24th July 2021 10:00 AM IST
- Interview (Through Digital Media) :- 24th July 2021 12:00 PM IST
- Interviews will be commenced with the candidates who have cleared the NET/JRF. For other students the interview date and the time will be communicated to them after announcing the Entrance Test Result
- The Semester will be commenced from :- 01st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SVYASA PhD Admission 2021
- The eligibility requirement for candidates to get admitted to the Ph.D. Programme shall include the following:
- Master degree in the field of Yoga from a recognized University with 55% aggregate marks.
- Post Graduation in any Professional program with 55% aggregate marks and
- Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC) from S-VYASA (Deemed to be University) either through regular or distance or online mode.
- NET/JRF is preferred for all the divisions.
- Relaxation of Marks for special categories : A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled in the aggregate marks of the qualifying examination.
SVYASA PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidates can download the application form for Ph.D. Programme from the official Website of the University www.svyasa.edu.in
- Candidates have to submit the duly filled in application form along with the copies of attested documents and application fees to the address mentioned below:
- For Indians and SAARC Nations :- Rs. 1000/-
- For other countries :- USD 30/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online
- The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university and qualifying examination.
- Selection of candidates for PhD Programme will be based on qualifying in the national level entrance test conducted by S-VYASA, Deemed to be University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website