Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) Bangalore announces Admission to UG, PG and PG Diploma Programmes 2021
SVYASA Admission 2021 – Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PG Diploma programs offered for the academic year 2021-22. Apply on or before July 15, 2021.
Check out the post below for more details such as application process, a course offered, eligibility criteria, fees, etc. for SVYASA Admission 2021.
- UG Course : B.Sc (Yoga Therapy), B.Sc (Yoga & Consciousness), Bachelors of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
- PG Courses : M.Sc (Yoga Therapy), M.Sc (Yoga & Consciousness), MD (Yoga), MBA (People & Organisation Management)
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy & Yoga Therapy for Doctors
- Yoga Courses : Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC)
SVYASA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application :- 15th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam & Interview :- 23rd July 2021
- The results of entrance exams will be announced within a week.
- Those who pass in the entrance exam should get admitted to the course on or before :- 30th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SVYASA Admission 2021
- For Yoga Instructor’s Course (YIC) (offline or Online) :- 10th Standard
- For BSc (Yoga Therapy) : 10+2 Year PUC/12th Standard – 50% Marks in PUC/12th Standard.
- For BSc (Yoga Consciousness) : 10+2 Year PUC/12th Standard – 50% Marks in PUC/12th Standard.
- For BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences) : 10+2 Years PUC or equivalent, in Science Stream with a minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology group.
- For MSc (Yoga Therapy) : 10+2 Year PUC/12th Standard any UnderGraduate (UG) degree + 50% aggregate Marks.
- For MSc (Yoga Consciousness) : 10+2 Year PUC/12th Standard + any undergraduate (UG) degree + 50% aggregate Marks.
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy (PGDYT) : 10+2 years PUC/12th Standard + Pass in any UnderGraduate (UG) degee.
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy for Doctors (PGDYT D) : 10+2 years PUC/12th Standard + Pass in any Medical degree.
- For MD (Yoga) : 10+2 years PUC/12th Standard + any Medical graduate with 50% aggregate marks.
SVYASA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.svyasa.edu.in/
- Separate applications should be submitted for each course.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1000/-
- For other Foreigners :- USD 30/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online
- Selection will be based on Entrance Exam and Interview will be held Offline/Online.
For more details and to apply online visit the official website