SVKMS NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law announces Entrance Exam for Master of Law (LLM) Program 2023
NMIMS Mumbai LLM Admission 2023 – SVKM’s NMIMS, Kirit P. Mehta School of Law, Mumbai invites application for admission to 1-Year Master of Law (LL.M.) Program for the academic session 2023
NMIMS Mumbai LLM Admission 2023
Specialization & Intake:
- Following specialization will be offered:
- Corporate Law- 30 Seats
- Intellectual Property Law- 30 Seats
- Constitutional Law- 30 Seats
- Financial Regulations- 30 Seats
- Criminal Laws- 30 Seats
- Total 150 seats. Mumbai Campus.
- This is full time one-year program.
- Start Online Registration : Wednesday, 7th December 2022
- Close Online Registration : Monday, 7th August 2023
- Call letter for Entrance Test : Friday 11th August 2023
- Conduct of Entrance Test : 17th & 18th August 2023
- Declaration of 1st merit list (on website after 5.00 pm) : Wednesday, 23rd August 2023
- Payment of fees : 24th to 29th August 2023
- Commencement of Program : Monday, 4th September 2023
- Closure of admission : Wednesday, 20th September, 2023
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to award of LL.B. degree (minimum 50% aggregate marks).
- The candidate shall have passed the Common Law Admission Test for LL.M. (CLAT PG) / PGCETL for 2023 with valid score or will have to appear for Entrance test conducted by NMIMS (Deemed to-beUniversity).
- Candidates appearing for the final year examinations are eligible to apply.
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet, important dates and also Terms & Condition given in the online application form.
- Registration Fee of Rs.2500/- non-refundable
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- NMIMS Entrance Test / Common Law Admission Test for LL.M – (CLAT PG) / PGCETL 2023 and Personal Interview.
- Please refer important dates for Entrance Test and Personal Interview date on website (www.nmims.edu)
- Note : Those candidates who have valid scores in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT PG) / PGCETL are exempted from NMIMS entrance test. Personal Interview will be conducted for all candidates.
- NMIMS Entrance test: Maximum Marks 150
- No Negative marks for wrong answers.
- Question type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total – 150 Questions
- Total – 150 Marks
- Personal Interview : Maximum Marks: 30
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website