SVKM’s NMIMS School of Mathematical Sciences announces Admission to B. Sc. Mathematics (Honours) Program 2022, Apply now
NMIMS B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons) Admission – SVKM’s NMIMS, School of Mathematical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 3-years full-time B.Sc. Mathematics (Honours) Programs for the academic year 2022 (Batch).
Online registration can be done on or before July 10, 2022. Check the post below for more details on NMIMS B.Sc. Mathematics (Honours) Admission 2022.
- Three years, full-time program.
NMIMS B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons) Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu : Wednesday, 2nd February 2022
- Last date for entering data in the editable field: Sunday, 10th July 2022
- Last date of Online Registration :Sunday, 10th July 2022
- Call letter for NMIMS – Online entrance test.: Tuesday, 12th July 2022
- NMIMS – Online entrance test: Friday, 15th July 2022
- Declaration of First Merit List of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5:00pm: Tuesday, 19th July 2022
- Payment of admission fees (First Merit List) :20th July 2022 to 26th July 2022
- Declaration of Second Merit List of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5:00pm (if necessary) :Thursday, 28th July 2022
- Payment of admission fees (Second Merit List): 29th July 2022 to 2nd August 2022
- Commencement of programme : 05th August 2022
- Closure of Admission / Last date of admission : 21st August 2022
NMIMS B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons) Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks with Mathematics at their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP or CP awarded candidate with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream. The Candidate with IB Diploma/ CBSE is eligible if he /she has offered Mathematics at Standard Level (SL).
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
For IB & Cambridge Candidate:
- Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Mark sheet / Transcripts issued by Board / University only be considered (School / Institute will not be accepted)
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas Universities.
- Those candidates who have passed or are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- Candidates can also apply on the basis of SAT score.
NMIMS B.Sc. Mathematics (Hons) Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online at https://apply.nmims.edu/mathematics
- Before filling the online application form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the admission information handout & important dates.
- Rs. 2000/- (Please refer to online Registration for payment details.)
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- The selection will be based on Merit Score of 2 parameters as below; The cut off for deciding the merit shall lie with NMIMS.
- Scores of 10th Std Mathematics- Weightage = 25%
- Scores of NMIMS – Online entrance test – Weightage = 75% (Total: 75 marks)
- The Objective type NMIMS – Online entrance test will be based on Class XII Mathematics only. Topics will include Numbers, Algebra, Geometry. Basic Calculus, Set and functions, Statistics and related subjects.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website