Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU) announces Entrance Test for PhD, MPhil and Integrated M.Phil and PhD Programs Admission 2019
SVSU PhD and MPhil Admission 2019 – Swami Vivekanand Subharti University (SVSU), Meerut has released an admissions notification, inviting interested and eligible candidates to apply for its Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) and Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) / M.Phil & PhD (Integrated Programs) Programs offered in various specializations for the academic year 2019
Important Dates for SVSU PhD and MPhil Admission 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17th August 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 25th August 2019
See: PHD Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SVSU PhD and MPhil Admission 2019
- PhD Program in [Medical Anatomy 04, Medical Biochemistry 02, Community Medicine 02, Community Health Nursing 02, General Surgery 02, Pathology 02, Paediatrics (Neonatology) 02, Pharmacology 04, Physiology 02, Medical Orthodontics 04, Dental Science (Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry) 02, Dental Science (Conservative Dentistry) 02, Dental Science (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthodontics) 02, Dental Science (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) 02, Oral Pathology 02, Physics 02, Chemistry 03, Mathematics 08, Biotechnology 04, Zoology 04, Botany- 09, Buddhist Studies Computer Science & Engg. 02, Environmental Engg. 02, Environmental Science 02, Electrical and Electronics Engg. 03, Mechanical Engg. 04, Pharmaceutical Science 12, Management 04, Hotel Management 03, Commerce 04, Education 07, Physical Education 06, Law 03, Fine Arts 04, Performing Arts 05, Library & Information Science 03, Home Science 04, Journalism and Mass Communication 01 & Physiotherapy 02 Seats
Duration: Minimum 03 Years
- At least 55% marks in post-graduation (wherever marks allocated). For Medical subjects MD/MS/PG Diploma or MSc. Medical in relevant subject.
Note: There shall be relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently – abled categories candidates
M.Phil. / M.Phil & PhD (Integrated Program)
- M.Phil. / M.Phil & PhD (Integrated Program) Program in [Education 11, Physical Education 08, Law 08, Journalism & Mass Communication 02, Zoology 04, Mathematics 05, Buddhist Studies Library & Information Science 06] Seats
- For MPhil Program: Minimum One & half years
- For M.Phil & PhD (Integrated Program): Minimum Four (04) years
- At least 55% marks in post-graduation (in relevant subject)
Note: a Relaxation of 5% marks in Eligibility Criteria for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ Differently Abled categories candidates or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th Sept. 1991
Date and Timings for Entrance Test
- Entrance Test will be conducted on 25th August 2019, at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Campus, Meerut only, during 09.00 am to 11.00 am.
- Applications of ineligible candidates & incomplete application forms will be rejected; admit cards will be issued only to eligible candidates & sent through email only.
- Qualified candidates of Entrance Test will be called for an Interview. Merit list will be declared after Interview. The date and time of Interview will be notified separately.
- The applicants who have qualified UGC-JRF/CSIR/NET/SLET/GATE or M Phil are required to indicate accordingly in the application form for exemption from the theory part of the PhD Entrance Test.
- The Entrance Test shall be of 100 multiple choice questions. 50 questions shall be on Research methodology, intended to assess research aptitude of the candidate. Rest 50 questions will be from the subject for which candidates are applying.
SVSU PhD and MPhil Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prescribed application forms available at the Registrar’s office or downloaded from the University Website www.subharti.org
- Duly filled application form (in hard copy) should reach Additional Registrar’s office along with the required documents and non-refundable DD worth Rs.1500/- (including test fee) in favour of ‘Swami Vivekanand Subharti University’ payable at Meerut, latest by 17th August 2019.
- Amount may also be paid through online fee submission form at www.subharti.org/online_fee_submission_form.php
- Applications of non-eligible candidates & incomplete application forms shall be rejected. Admit cards will be issued only to eligible candidates & sent through email only; qualified candidates of Entrance Test will be called for an Interview, Merit list will be declared after Interview
For more information visit the website: www.subharti.org
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Additional Registrar (Academics), Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subhartipuram, N.H.-58, Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005, Ph.: 0121-2439043, 3058032, Website www.subharti.org