Sharda University announces Admission Test (SUAT) 2022 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admission, Apply now
Sharda University UG PG Admission 2022– Sharda University invites online application for a national level entrance Test SUAT 2022 for admission to various Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs (B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc, MCA, MBA, etc) offered by Sharda University for the academic session 2022.
Sharda University UG PG Admission 2022
- SUAT is applicable to the following programs:
- B.Tech; BCA; MCA; B.Tech + MBA integrated; B.Tech + M.Tech integrated; BBA; B.Com; BBA + MBA integrated; MBA; Journalism & Mass Communication & Design; Integrated Law; BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
- Slot booking is only applicable for SUAT exam. Following Programmes do not require the candidate to appear for SUAT-2022:
- B.Arch; M.Arch; M.Sc. & MPT – Allied Health Sciences; M.Sc. – Nursing; PG Diploma; All Ph.D Programmes
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : Last week of May 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Sharda University UG PG Admission 2022
- For UG Programs : Passed 10+2 exams with minimum marks from any of the recognized boards of India.
- Candidates whose class 12th or final year graduation results are awaited can also appear for SUAT. However, their admission will be conditional, which will be confirmed upon reception of final exam scores.
- For PG Programs : Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from any recognized college/university in India.
- For all the courses, eligibility details, visit the website https://admissions.sharda.ac.in/
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://suat.sharda.ac.in/ or https://admissions.sharda.ac.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Complete the Application Form
- Step 2 : Confirm Programme/Specialization, generate your System ID
- Step 3 : Complete Additional details/Educational Details & Upload photo signature & Documents
- Step 4 : Proceed with the payment of the application fee i.e. INR 1500 /-
- INR 1500 (for male candidates)
- INR 1000 (for female candidates)
- Mode of Payment –
- Through Online – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Through DD in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Through Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
- The selection is done on the basis of the entrance test.
SUAT 202 Exam Pattern
- SUAT is a computer based online test.
- Duration of SUAT is 90 minutes (1.5 hours).
- SUAT consists of a total of 100 questions.
- SUAT is an objective type test with four alternate answers. The test is taken to assess the problem-solving skills, analytical skills and language proficiency of the candidates.
- No. There is no negative marking in SUAT.
- SUAT comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Undergraduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
- Undergraduate (Non-PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Undergraduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Candidates can appear for SUAT either at Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT Exam Centers.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website