St. Xavier’s College Mumbai announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
St. Xavier’s College Mumbai PhD Admission 2021 -St. Xavier’s College Mumbai invites applications from the candidates who have qualified PET (conducted by University of Mumbai) and those who are exempted from PET as per the University of Mumbai for admission to the PhD Program in Chemistry and Life Science for the academic session 2021-22
PhD Course offered
- PhD in Chemistry (02 Seats)
- PhD in Life Science (01 Seat)
St. Xavier’s College Mumbai PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Starting date for receiving applications :- 26th June 2021
- Last date for the acceptance of the duly filled application form :- 10th July 2021
- Display (on the college website) of short-listed candidates :- 16th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s College Mumbai PhD Admission 2021
For PhD in Chemistry
- Post-Graduation in Chemistry from a UGC – recognized University with 55% marks or above or its equivalent.
- Passed UGC-CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/MPhil/PET (conducted by the University of Mumbai.
For PhD in Life Science
- Post-Graduation in Life Science from a UGC – recognized University with 55% marks or above or its equivalent.
- Passed UGC-CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/MPhil/PET (conducted by the University of Mumbai. Please refer to VCD No. https://udcs.mu.ac.in/file/pet/vcd_947_2018.pdf dated 15 December 2018 for more details.
- Qualification : Candidates should have obtained Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Env. Sciences/ Agriculture/ Medical Sciences/ Applied Biology and allied subjects related to Biological Sciences (Science Faculty) from UGC recognized University, and successfully passed PET examination of University of Mumbai in Life Sciences / SET/ NET/ GATE examinations OR should hold MPhil Degree in Life Sciences from UGC recognized University.
St. Xavier’s College Mumbai PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate can download application form from the website https://xaviers.edu/
- Candidates are requested to apply as per the following guidelines:
- The duly filled Application Form with the following necessary documents/certificates (Self-attested) should be sent via ‘Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier’ and clearly marked “Ph.D. Application Form for Chemistry” on top, at the address: The Principal, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai-400001
- A Cheque (subject to realization) / Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 200/- (Application Fee) drawn in favour of “THE BOMBAY ST XAVIER’S COLLEGE SOCIETY”
- In case of a cheque, mention ‘Name, Mobile No. & for Ph.D.in Chemistry’ at the backside.
- In addition to sending the documents mentioned above via ‘Registered Post’, applicants are required to email the scanned copies of all the documents in a folder labelled with their name to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- A Cheque (subject to realization) /Demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of “THE BOMBAY ST XAVIER’S COLLEGE SOCIETY” should be submitted along with the application form.
For more detail and apply visit the official website