St. Xavier’s College Mumbai announces Entrance Test for Admission to BMS BMM Program 2021
St. Xavier’s College BMS BMM Entrance Test 2021 – St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai an Autonomous College under the University of Mumbai invites applications for admission to the 3-Year Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM) and the Bachelor in Management Studies (BMS) for the Academic Year 2021-22 through an entrance test.
Candidates can check the complete details on St. Xavier’s College BMS BMM Entrance Test 2021 such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, fees and more on the page below.
St. Xavier’s College BMS BMM Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Portal will be Open on :- 28th June 2021
- Last Date for Receipt of the Completed Application Form :- 11th July 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : To be announced
- Date of Entrance Exam :- To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s College BMS BMM Entrance Test 2021
- The candidate should have cleared the Qualifying 12th Examination.
- Candidate’s date of birth must fall on or after 1st June 1997.
- Only the following document will be accepted as proof of date of birth: School Leaving Certificate, Board / Pre-University Certificate / Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- For Christian minority candidates the Baptism Certificate is a mandatory document.
The Qualifying Examinations (QEs) are listed below:
- The final Exam of the 10+2 system conducted by any recognised Central / State Board, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai, Pune, or any other State Boards, Central Board of Secondary Education, (C.B.S.E.) New Delhi, Council for the Indian School Certification Exam and (I.S.C.) New Delhi.
- Intermediate or 2-Year Pre-University Exam conducted by a recognised Board / University.
- High School Certificate Exam of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Senior Secondary School Exam conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of 5 subjects.
Minimum Percentage of Marks in QE :
- Candidates belonging to the General, must secure at least 65% marks in aggregate in their QE
- Candidates from the Minority Community must secure at least 60% in the QE
- SC/ST candidates must secure at least 55% marks in their QE
St. Xavier’s College BMS BMM Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online by logging on to the homepage of St. Xavier’s College – Autonomous, Mumbai Website www.xaviers.edu
- The candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before going to an online application.
- The candidate will need to affix a recent passport size photograph on the printed Admit Card and get it attested by their School / College Principal or a Gazetted Officer and carry it to the Exam Hall.
- Online Application Form and BMM / BMS 2021 entrance test fee will be pay of Rs.2500/-
- Candidates are required to make an online payment through the provided payment portal
- Admission to the BMM/BMS degree courses will be via an Admission system which consists of an entrance exam (60%), and the marks obtained in the Std. XII Exam (qualifying exam – QE) (40%)
- Mode : Online
- Duration : 2 hours
- Language : The Question Paper for both the tests will be in English only.
- Marks : The Online Test of 100 marks
- Marking : There is NO NEGATIVE marking.
- The Test for BMM will consist of : Questions on General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Data Interpretation, Economics, English Language & Comprehension Skills, Logical Reasoning and Critical Analysis & Creative Thinking
- The Test for BMS will consist of : Questions on English Language & Comprehension Skills, Logical Reasoning & Visual Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Knowledge and General Awareness and Mathematics.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website