St. Xavier’s College Kolkata announces Admission to Master of Commerce (M.Com) for session 2019
St Xaviers College M.Com Admission 2019 – St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata invites applications for admission to Master of Commerce (M.Com.) Programs for the academic year 2019-2020
Check out the 2019 Admission Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fees, Entrance Exam of St. Xavier’s College M.Com. Admission 2019 are given details below.
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) with specialisation in Accounting & Finance and
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) with specialisation in Marketing
See: M.Com Admissions
Important Dates for St. Xavier’s College M.Com. Admission 2019
- Date of Issue of Forms (Online through the college website only): 10th April to 17th May 2019
- Date & Time for Admission Test: 25th May 2019, 10 A.M. – 12 P.M.
- Venue for Admission Test: ST. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 30 Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s College M.Com. Admission 2019
- 55% in B.Com. [Hons.] or BBA/BMS [Hons.] (45% for SC/ST/Roman Catholic / Christian students) are apply
See: Latest Entrance Exams
- Admission based on admission test only
- Students, who have scored an average of minimum 55% (45% for reserved categories) in Hons. Papers in Part I (Semester I & II) & Part II (Semester III & IV) under University of Calcutta or any UGC approved University in India, and have appeared in Part-III (Semester VI) in 2019 (result pending) may also apply
- The admission, however, shall be provisional, subject to the fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above students pursuing accounting (hons.) may apply for m. com (with specialisation in marketing); but students pursuing marketing (hons.) cannot apply for m.com (with specialisation in accounting & finance)
- No student shall be eligible for admission after a lapse of more than five years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination
- The year of admission will not be taken into account while calculating five years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination
See: Admission Notification and Dates
St. Xavier’s College M.Com. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application process will be online through the college website www.sxccal.edu and no printed / manual forms will be available.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change; please keep track of the website for any such change