St. John’ Nursing Admission 2021 Dates, Courses Details, Application Form
St. John’s Nursing Admission 2021 – Application Form (Out), Eligibility Criteria
St. John’s College of Nursing Admission 2021 – St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bengaluru invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Nursing, PB B.Sc Nursing, GNM, M.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc.(N) in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Nursing Courses offered at St. John’s College of Nursing for the academic year 2021-22
Candidates can get all the necessary details regarding St. John’s Nursing Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility, fee and other details on this page.
Nursing Courses Offered
- (i) Basic B.Sc Nursing
- (ii) Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- (iii) General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)
- (iv) M.Sc Nursing
- (v) M.Sc (N) in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Nursing
B.Sc (N)/ P.B. B.Sc (N)
- Application Open Date: 07th June 02021
- Application Close Date: 11th July 2021
GNM/M.Sc. (N)/ M.Sc. (N) in NPCC
- Application Open Date: 07th June 02021
- Application Close Date: 31st July 2021
- Basic B.Sc Nursing – 100 seats
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing – 60 seats
- GNM – 100 seats
- M.Sc Nursing – 33 seats
- M.Sc (N) in NPCC – 05 seats
B.Sc. Nursing Course
- Age Limit: College admits only female candidates. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st Dec 2021
- Educational: Pass in the Pre-University Exam of Karnataka Board of Pre-University Education with an aggregate of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects (40% for SC & ST Candidates) Or any other exam recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences as equivalent to 2 years PUC. English as a subject in PUC is mandatory
PB B.Sc. Nursing Course
- Age Limit: The College admits only female candidates. Not above 46 years of age.
- Educational: Passed Pre-University Exam of Karnataka or its equivalent which is recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. Possess certificates of General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized School of Nursing.
General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) Course
- Age Limit: Admits only female candidates. Minimum & Maximum age be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Educational: 10+2 class passed preferably sciences (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
M.Sc. Nursing Course
- Educational: Admits only female candidates. B.Sc. Nursing Degree of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka OR any of the other Universities considered to be an equivalent by the RGUHS. One-year Experience (after B.Sc. (N) Result) in any clinical/teaching areas, either in a hospital or in a community or 55% marks in first attempt at B.Sc. /PBBSc Nursing Exam. For SC/ST of Karnataka State only 50%
M.Sc (N) in Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Nursing (NPCC):
- Educational: Applicants must possess a registered B.Sc. Nurse with a minimum of one year clinical experience in any critical care setting prior to enrolment. Must have scored not less than 55% aggregate marks in the B.Sc Program
- Interested candidates can fill the Online Application Form on the Institutional Website www.stjohns.in or use the link http://admissions.stjohns.in.
- For Basic B.Sc Nursing & PB B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 700/-
- For M.Sc Nursing & M.Sc.(N) in NPCC – Rs. 800/-
- For GNM – Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit card / Debit card or Net Banking
- B.Sc. Nursing Course: Candidates who meet the above requirements are required to appear for an entrance test of one hour in Physics, Chemistry & Biology of the Pre-University Level.
- PB B.Sc. Nursing Course: Applicants who fulfill the admission requirement will be called for a personnel interview at the College of Nursing.
- GNM Course: Applicants who fulfill the admission requirement will have an interview. Admission is subject to performance in the Interview followed by document verification.
- M Sc Nursing & M.Sc.(N) in NPCC Course: Selection will be based on the Entrance Test & Interview conducted at College of Nursing.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website