Sree Sankara University of Sanskrit Kalady announces admission to PhD Program 2020 through Entrance Exam
SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2021 – Applications in the prescribed format are invited through Online Registration from eligible candidates for admission to the Ph.D Program through Entrance Exam under various academic departments of Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady for the academic year 2021.
Read on for more details on SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2021
Name of the Dept./No. of Seats Offered
Sanskrit Sahitya (10)
Sanskrit Vedanta (9)
Sanskrit Vyakarana (10)
Sanskrit Nyaya (5)
Sanskrit Vedic Studies (1)
Physical Education (1),
Social Work (1)
SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
The Last Date of Receipt of Applications through online is
04th November, 2020
Last date of receipt of print copy of the application along with Fee receipt and copies of other documents
10th November, 2020
Eligibility Criteria for SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates who possess Master’s/P.G. Degrees of this University in the subjects concerned or related subjects with B+ Grade (55% and above), or an equivalent P.G. Degrees of other universities recognized by this University are eligible to apply for admission to the Ph.D program.
- Candidates belonging to the SC and ST communities who have secured B Grade (50% and above) in their P.G. examinations are eligible to apply for admission to the Ph.D Program.
SSUS Kalady PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://ssusonline.org/
- Candidates are directed to submit their applications for admission to the Ph.D. Programmes 2021 through online in the University’s Websites www.ssus.ac.in & www.ssusonline.org on or before 04th November 2020
- A printed copy of the filled in applications with the required documents shall be submitted to the Heads of Departments concerned, on or before 10th November 2020
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
Mode of Payment
Online through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/ Internet Banking
- Admission to the PhD program shall be through an Entrance Examination conducted by the departments and the interview conducted by the Research Committees of the respective Departments.
- UGC –JRF and RGNF Awardees as well as regular teachers of Universities/Colleges with a minimum service of five years and who have published at least two research articles in approved journals are exempted from the Entrance Examination.
- Availability of approved guides, their willingness to guide on a specific research proposal and vacancy of seats shall be taken into account for granting admission. The entrance examination will be conducted at HeadQuarters, Kalady. (Entrance examination for Urdu will be held at RC, Koyilandy).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website