Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Online Application Form for M.Phil. Common Entrance Test (CET) 2019-20
SRTMUN M.Phil. Entrance Test 2019 – Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University invite application from admission to Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) Course is through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted in online mode for the year 2019-20.
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded established by Government of Maharashtra on 17th September 1994. In the short time of span the University has been granted recognition by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi (UGC), under 2(f) in March 1995 and 12(B) in May 1998.
- It has been re-accredited by NAAC with “A” grade. Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, offers full time and regular Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) course through its 12 Schools of Main campus, 02 schools of Sub-Centre, Latur and at research centers in 03 affiliated colleges of the University jurisdiction in the subject: Geography, Physics, English, Marathi, Mathematics, Media Studies, Hindi, Commerce, Management.
- The M. Phil. curriculum benefits the students by inculcating in them research attitude and analytical skills. Admission to M. Phil. Course is through Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted in online mode.
SRTMUN M.Phil Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Application form and e-prospectus will be available in online mode on the University website: 06th August 2019
- Last date of filling online application: 19th August 2019 up to 5:30 P.M.
- Last date of submission of hard copy of duly filled online application along with relevant documents only at P.G. Section of the University: 21th August 2019 up to 5:30 P.M.
- Date of Common Entrance Test through online mode: 24th August 2019
- Display of General Merit List: 26th August 2019 04:00 P.M.
- Display & Admission according to First Merit List:28th August 2019
- Display & Admission according to Second Merit List: 30ty August 2019
- The on-spot round (if seats remain vacant): 31st August 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 03rd September2019
- Last date of submitting Eligibility forms to the University by Research centers: 20ty September 2019
- Candidates for admission to the M.Phil. program shall have a Master degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC-7 Point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved recognized or authorized by an authority, established to incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing and accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedure.
- Admission will be given to only qualified students through M.Phil. Entrance test conducted by the university and through merit list and reservation rules & regulations.
Distribution of Seats
- 70% seats are reserved for the students from this university and 30% seats are reserved for the students from other universities. There would be over and above quota of 20% for other state university students.
Place of Research
- All the admitted candidates should carry out the regular full time research work at the recognized research centers such as, University Schools, Sub-Centre, Latur and Affiliated Colleges.
Syllabus for Entrance Test
- Syllabus for Entrance Test covers Research Methodology and topics related to the Master’s Degree in the subject concerned. The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks, comprising two different sections.
- Research Methodology: This paper is common for all the candidates.
- There will be fifty multiple choice questions for 50 marks. Duration of the test is50 minutes.
- Relevant Subject: There will be fifty multiple choice questions on
- The syllabus of relevant P.G. subject for50 marks. Duration of the test is 50 minutes.
- Venue for online Entrance Test: The venue for Entrance Test will be declared well in advance on the University website.
- Application form and e-prospectus will be available in online mode on the University website www.srtmun.ac.in
CET Processing Fee
- Processing Fee for Common Entrance Test is Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Rupees only) for open category and Rs.750/- (Seven Hundred & Fifty Rupees only) for reserved category.
Mode of Payment:
- Online Payment through RTGS/NEFT
- Name of the A/c holder- Finance & Accounts Officer, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Vishnupuri, Nanded-431606
- Account Number 500104000028422; IFSC Code No. of the Bank: IBKL0000500; Name of the Bank: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI); Branch Name: IDBI, Lahoti Complex, Vazirabad, Nanded-431601.
- By paying Cash at the Cash counter of the S.R.T.M. University, Nanded. (During working hours / days)
- By paying Cash at Sub-Centre, Latur (During working hours /days)
- UTR No./Reference Id. No. Compulsory on application.
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
- University Campus Schools, ‘Dnyanteerth’, Vishnupuri, Nanded-431606, Maharashtra, India, Reaccredited with ‘A’ Grade by the NAAC, website: www.srtmun.ac.in