Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth announces Admission to Pharmacy and Allied Health Science Courses for Session 2021
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Pharmacy & AHS Courses Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for joining UG PG Pharmacy and Allied Health Science Courses offered at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry, Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai and School of Pharmacy (SBV Main Campus, Pondicherry) of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Pharmacy & AHS Courses Admission 2021 such as the eligibility criteria, application process, fee, exam pattern, etc.
- B. Pharm: Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Undergraduate AHS Courses: B.Sc in Medical Imaging Technology, Medical Lab Technology, Optometry, Operation Theatre Technology, Anaesthesia Technology, Cardiac Care Technology, Physicians Assistant, Clinical Research, Clinical Nutrition, Blood Banking Technology, Urology Technology, Dialysis Technology, Critical Care Technology, Bachelor of Medical Records Science & B.P.T – Bachelor of Physiotherapy etc.
- Postgraduate AHS Courses: M.Sc. Medical Music Therapy, M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology in Clinical Chemistry (Full Time) & M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition (Full Time) etc.
- PG Diploma AHS Courses: Postgraduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy, Health Professions Education , Health Sciences Library Information Technology, Music Therapy, Yoga Therapy, Good Clinical Laboratory Practices , Health Professions Education , Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine (CBCS Pattern) (Part Time) (2 Yrs course) etc.
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Pharmacy & AHS Courses Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Information Brochure and applications are available from 19th June 2021
- Last date for submission of filled-in applications, Credentials/DD: 30th July 2021
- Date of Online assessment (Interview) for (UG-AHS & BPT): 04th to 7th August 2021
- Date of Online assessment (Interview) for B. Pharm.: 9th & 10th August 2021
- Tentative Date of Interview (PG-AHS): 11th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Pharmacy & AHS Courses Admission 2021
For B. Pharm & UG AHS Courses
- Passing in a Higher Secondary Exam with a minimum of 50% with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects and Mathematics is Desirable.
- Candidates should be 17 years of age and above on 31st Dec 2021. No upper age limit 35 years.
For PG AHS Courses
- Passing in a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects and Mathematics is Desirable.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://sbvu.ac.in/admissionahspharmacy/
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth Pharmacy & AHS Courses Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website http://sbvu.ac.in/
- Filled in application along with the credentials and a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth should be sent to the Office of the Registrar, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry-607402
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – The Fees has to be paid as DD in favour of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, payable at Pondicherry
- Selection for UG Courses will be based on merit at the SBV-CET 2021 followed by an interview by the duly constituted Admission Committee and B.Pharm Course will be based on merit at the SBV-CET 2021
- Selection for PG courses will be based on an interview by the duly appointed Selection Committee.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Common Entrance test)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no Negative Marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website