S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS) Kolkata notifies Integrated PhD Programmes in Physical, Chemical & Biological Sciences Admission 2023-24
SNBNCBS Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023 – The S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences (SNBNCBS) invites applications with consistently good academic record (First Division/Class) to apply for Admission into the Integrated Ph.D. Programme in Physical Sciences for the academic year 2023-2024
The programme is done in collaboration with the University of Calcutta
SNBNCBS Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023
- The applicants are expected to be motivated to make a career in Research.
- The programme is fully residential and the students are offered on-campus accommodations and boarding facilities.
- The students in the Integrated PhD programme have to undertake a prescribed course work for M.Sc.
- Online application system starts on April 22, 2023 12:00 AM IST
- Online application system closes on May 21, 2023 11:59 PM IST
- Interview Program Ph.D.: 12-13th June, 2023
- B.Sc. either in Physics Honours or combination of Physics and Mathematics with First Class /Division i.e. minimum 60% marks. (55% for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer ) / EWS /PWD candidates) (Physics cannot be an allied / subsidiary / minor subject in B.Sc.)
- JEST 2023: All qualified candidates (with valid JEST score card) OR
- NGPE 2023: All India Top 25 Rank [NGPE qualified students should clear one National Level Test (CSIR-UGC-NET- JRF/JEST/GATE) within 2 years of M.Sc. duration. This is mandatory for their up- gradation into the PhD Programme]
- None. However, the last qualifying University examination (Masters in Science/Technology) should have been taken not earlier than 2022
- As per GOI rule
- Currently Rs. 12,000/- each year is payable in two equal instalments at the beginning of the Autumn and Spring Semester.
- Currently Rs. 12,000/- during the first two years. The successful completion of the Course Work will lead to an M.Sc. Degree by the University of Calcutta, and thereafter, upon meeting the eligibility criteria, the students will be inducted as Junior Research Fellow
- There is a non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- for General category candidates & Rs. 250/- for reserved categories (including Women).The fee to be paid through NEFT / RTGS / UPI Mode only.
- The account details are as follows:
- Name of Account Holder : S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences
- Account Number : 089302000000220
- Bank Name and Branch : Indian Overseas Bank, Salt Lake City Branch
- Account Type : Current Account
- IFSC Code : IOBA0000893
- Only online applications will be accepted. Please log on to http://www.bose.res.in or http://newweb.bose.res.in/AcademicProgrammes/Admission.jsp for further details.
- In matters of admission, the decision of the Director of the Centre is final and binding
- For any issue or technical query related to online application portal, please write to: admission-[email protected]
- For any academic/official query, please write to: [email protected]
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
Also See :