SKL Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU) announces Admission to M.Sc Horticulture and PhD Horticulture Program 2022, Apply now
SKLTSHU MSc and PhD Admission 2023 – Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (Formerly part of Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University) invites applications for admission to Master’s Degree courses and PhD course in Horticulture at its constituent colleges at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad and Mojrela, Mahabubnagar District in Telangana State for the year 2022-23
SKLTSHU M.Sc. and PhD Admission 2023
Number of Seats
- M.Sc. (Hort.) – Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, Floriculture and Landscape Architecture & Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops
- Ph.D. (Hort.) with specialization in Fruit Science, Vegetable Science, Floriculture & Landscape Architecture, Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops
- Last Date for Submission of filled in Online Application is 16th December 2022
- Last date for submission of applications (with a late fee of Rs.2000/- for General/OBC/ and Rs.1000/- for SC, ST and PH categories): 20th December 2022
- Candidates seeking admission into Masters Degree course in Horticulture must have passed the relevant Bachelor’s Degree i.e B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture /B.Sc. (Hort.) with a minimum OGPA of 5.5/10.0 are eligible from ICAR accredited University.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AIEEA (PG)-2022 (ICAR entrance examination 2022) are only eligible for admission into M.Sc. Programmes.
- Candidates seeking admission into Ph.D. courses have a minimum of 6.50 /10.00 OGPA in M.Sc. (Horticulture) with Specialization in Fruit Science, Vegetable Science, Floriculture & Landscape Architecture and Plantation, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops are eligible from ICAR accredited University.
- Age: The upper age limit is 40 years as on 31st December, 2022.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AICE –JRF/SRF (Ph.D) -2022 (ICAR Entrance examination 2022) are only eligible for admission into Ph.D. Programmes.
- Applications and Prospectus may be downloaded from the SKLTSHU website www.skltshu.ac.in
- Online downloaded application duly filled in should accompany Demand Draft from SBI/UNION BANK OF INDIA for Rs.1500/- for General/OBC and Rs.750/- for SC, ST & PH categories (M.Sc./Ph.D. courses) for each course and drawn in favour of Comptroller, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, payable at Mulugu (V&M), Siddipet District (Postal orders / Money orders will not be accepted) on or before last date prescribed 16/12/2022 with enclosures of service particulars and attested copies of academic certificates.
- M.Sc. (Horticulture): The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at Undergraduate level and performance in entrance test conducted by ICAR through AIEEA (PG)-2022 and the weightage should be in the ratio of 40:60 (40% B.Sc marks, 60% entrance marks).
- Ph.D. (Horticulture): Selection shall be based on the previous academic record at Undergraduate level, Postgraduate level and performance in entrance test conducted by ICAR through AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D)-2022 and the weightage should be in the ratio of 20:20:60 (20% B.Sc marks, 20% M.Sc marks and 60% entrance marks)
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- M.Sc Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2023