SKL Telangana State Horticultural University announces HORTICET 2019 Admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Degree Program
SKL Telangana State Horticultural University B.Sc Hons. Admission 2019 – Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Horticulture for admission into four years B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture Degree Program through HORTICET – 2019 for the academic year 2019-20.
- The filled in form should reach on or before 07th September 2019 the Registrar, HORTICET-2019
- Late Fee for Submission of Application Form on or before 11th September 2019 (Rs.1500/-)
- Hall Tickets Nos. will be displayed in the University Website on 16th September 2019
- Test will be conducted at College of Horticulture: 24th September 2019 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
See: Admission Notification and Dates
- A pass in Horticulture Diploma Course from SKLTSHU / Dr. YSRHU (Those who are going to complete the diploma requirements in 2019-20 academic year can also apply).
- The candidates shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission (2019) with an upper age limit of 25 years,
No. of Seats
- Total number of B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture seats allotted to diploma holders: 23
- As per rules of Government of Telangana.
- The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
See: B.Sc Admission 2019 Notification
- Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language (75% Horticet-2019 + 25% OGPA in Diploma).
- The HORTICET 2019 will consist of only Multiple-Choice Objective Type Questions in Telugu.
- In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Horticet-2019 the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration.
- The Test will be conducted at College of Horticulture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 on 24th September 2019 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
- Syllabus covered in respective Diploma courses (Diploma in Horticulture).
- Application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.skltshu.ac.in
- Application form for HORTICET-2019 Entrance Test for Polytechnic (Horticulture) students for admissions to four years B.Sc. (Hon.) Horticulture Degree Program 2019-20.
- Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only) for General Candidates and Rs.350/- in case of SC/ST & PH candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, payable at Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Application, complete in all respects along with 2 self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.26/- postal stamp must reach by 5.00 PM on or before 07th September 2019, either in person or by post to HORTICET 2019, Registrar, Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.
- Late fee for submission of application form on or before 11th September 2019 is Rs.1500/- for General candidates and Rs.750/- for SC/ST and PH candidates in the form of D.D. drawn in favour of Comptroller, SKLTSHU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Issue of Hall Tickets
- The list of eligible candidates along with the hall tickets numbers will be displayed in the University website on 16th September 2019.
- Candidates, who have not received Hall Tickets in time can obtain duplicate Hall Tickets from Controller of Examinations, SKLTSHU one day before entrance test.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
SKL Telangana State Horticultural University
- Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, Website www.skltshu.ac.in