Sidho Kanho Birsha University (SKBU) notifies Admission to Integrated B.Sc (H) and M.Sc in Psychology Program 2019
SKBU Integrated B.Sc (Honours) and M.Sc Admission 2019 – Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for admission to the First Semester of Integrated B.Sc (Honours) and M.Sc in Psychology for the session 2019-2020
Interested candidates can check all the details of SKBU Purulia Integrated B.Sc (H) & M.Sc Admission 2019 like application forms, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
See: B.Sc Admission
SKBU Integrated B.Sc (Honours) and M.Sc Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application End Date: 16th June 2019 (and only for submitting bank Challan 17th June 2019)
- Publication of Provisional merit list: 18th June 2019
- Publication of Merit List: 20th June 2019
- Admission Date of 21st June 2019 to 25th June 2019
- Publication of 2nd Merit List: 26th June 2019
- Admission Date: 27th June 2019 to 01st July 2019
- Commencement of 1st Semester: 02nd July 2019
- Degree Course: Integrated B.Sc (Honours) and M.Sc
- Department: Psychology
- Intake Capacity: 30
- Duration: For B.Sc. (Honours) 3 year (6 Semester) /For M.Sc. 2 year (4 semesters) [Total 5 years (10 Semester)]
See: MSc Admission
Eligibility Criteria for SKBU Integrated B.Sc (Honours) and M.Sc Admission 2019
- Candidates must be passed Higher Secondary or equivalent 10+2 examination with Science/ Arts/equivalent subjects in the year of admission or in the last two years with 65% in aggregate (Best four subjects)
- For Lateral Entry in MSc 3 years BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Reservation of seats will be as per Govt. rules, Government of West Bengal.
- Application Fee is Rs 70/- for SC/ST/PH category and Rs 100/- for other categories
- Bank charge or Online Payment charge will be applicable in addition to the application fee. Candidates can deposit application fee in following ways
- “Online Mode”- in the admission portal through debit card/credit card/net banking or
- “Offline Mode” – in IDBI Bank, downloading and printing online generated bank challan
- In both the cases the applicants need to pay additional bank charges/online payment charge as applicable in addition to the application fee. The application Fee, once deposited, is non-refundable.
See: Integrated M.Sc Courses
SKBU Integrated B.Sc (Honours) and M.Sc Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to visit the website www.skbu.ac.in / www.admission.skbuonline.com to know the details of various steps of selection process. All communication to the candidates will be through website only.
- Note: Payment should be done only through e-payment or Challan should be submitted to IDBI bank, DeshBandhu Road, Purulia, Purulia Branch.
Documents Required at the Time of Verification
- All originals and one set of attested photocopies of the following documents:
- ID card, issued by Govt. authority
- Proof of age: Admit or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Registration certificate, Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Certificate of Higher Secondary
- Certificate of Reserve category (if applicable): SC/SC/OBC certificate issued by Govt. authority, Person with Disability Certificate (if applicable): PWD certificate Meritorious Sports persons: Certificates (only State/ National level certificate will be considered).
- All necessary documents are required to be uploaded online during submission of Application Form. Verification of documents should be done only when the students report for the classes in the course. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are not in conformity with the declaration forms submitted on-line.