Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS) announces Admission to Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) Program 2021
SMIMS MHA Admission 2021 – Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS), Sikkim Manipal University invites applications for admissions to 2-years Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) for the academic year 2021, Application can be submitted online till July 20, 2021.
Interested candidates can check details of SMIMS MHA Admission 2021 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc from this page given below.
SMIMS MHA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form :- 20th July 2021
Number of seats
- Maximum intake of 15 number of students every Year.
Eligibility Criteria for SMIMS MHA Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate for general (45% marks in aggregate for North Eastern States, ST, SC and OBC)
- Preference will be given to the candidates with one year work experience in Hospital/Health System Management.
SMIMS MHA Admission 2021 Application Process
- There is no entrance examination.
- Those who are desirous to take admission in MHA should apply online: www.smu.edu.in and upload the required documents.
- The online application feature is available 24/7 and is two-step process:
- First register online then log in using the same email and password to file an online application by paying Rs. 1000/- (online payment). On successful payment, candidates will be provided with an application number.
- Next upload the required documents (candidate need to keep ready scanned documents, photo and signature to upload)
- Admission will be confirmed after successful verification of the original documents.
- During physical verification of the document, presence of a candidate with the original copy is must.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of payment :- Through online mode
- General Category/Foreign/NRI Category : Candidates will be selected on a merit basis and interview. There is no entrance test.
- Note : Candidates can apply either under General Category or Foreign/NRI Category. Those submitting applications under both General and Foreign/NRI categories will be considered only under the General Category.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website