Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya Indore Announces Entrance Test for Undergraduate, Post Graduate and PhD Program Admission 2022
SVVV Indore Admission 2022 – Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Vishwavidyalaya (SVVV) Indore (MP)invites applications for admission to various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Dual Degree, Diploma and PhD Program for the academic session 2022 through Shri Vaishnav Entrance Test (SVET) 2022
Interested candidates can check more details on SVVV Indore Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode.
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science & Shri Vaishnav Institute of Information Technology : B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Tech + PhD, B.Tech. + M. Tech. (Dual Degree Program), B.Tech. + M.B.A. (Dual Degree Program) & Diploma Programs
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Textile Technology : B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Tech + PhD, B.Tech. + M.B.A. (Dual Degree Program), BSc. & Diploma Programs
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Forensic Science : BSc (H), BSc, MSc, MA/MSc, BSc. + MSc (Dual Degree Program)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Architecture : B.Arch, B.Des, M.Des. B.Plan, M.Plan, B.Des + M.Des. (Dual Degree Program)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management : MBA, Executive MBA, BBA (H), BBA, BBA (fintech), BBA (Rural), BBA+MBA/MBA+PhD (Dual degree program)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication : MA, BA+MA
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Fine Arts : BFA, MFA & BFA+MFA
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Science : BSc, BSc (H), MSc, MSc + PhD, BSc + MSc
- Faculty of Doctoral Studies & Research : PhD in Management, Computer Application, Sciences, Engineering, Fine Arts, Agriculture, Education, Physics, Chemistry, maths, life Science, Psychology, & various disciplines
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date to apply : May 25, 2022
- SVET – 2022 for PhD in all Streams will be held on : May 29, 2022
- SVET – 2022 for All Program will be held on : May 22, June 5 & 19, July 3, 17 & 24, 2022
- For UG & Diploma Programs : XII standard with minimum 60% marks/XII standard with PCM.
- For PG Programs : Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- For PhD Programs : Master’s degree in Engineering/Science/Arts/Commerce with minimum 55% marks
- For more details on eligibility Criteria, visit the University Website http://www.svvv.edu.in/
- Eligible candidates can apply through official website http://www.svvv.edu.in/ or https://svvvadmission.mastersofterp.in/
- Instructions for filling application form
- Candidates should have a valid Email ID and Mobile number to get OTP for the admission registration process. OTP will be sent on registered Mobile/Email.
- Candidates are required to fill correct personal and contact details in order to receive communication regarding admissions on time.
- Candidates must have valid Aadhaar Details.
- Before start filling the registration form, the candidate must insure that they have – Scanned copies of Passport size photo, signature, Aadhaar Card, Qualified Examinations Mark sheet and a valid bank account details
- Application Fee of Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and Payment wallets.
- Admission in various Programs will be filled on the basis of Prescribed Tests/SVET 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission Notifcations and Entrance Exams 2022
- All India Entrance Exams 2022
- State Entrance Exams Notifications 2022