> SMVDU PhD Admission 2018 (December), Dates, Eligibility, Application
SMVDU PhD Admission 2018 (December), Dates, Eligibility, Application
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra announce to admission to PhD Program 2018-19 (December)
SMVDU PhD Admission 2018 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU), Katra for the Academic Session 2018-19 (Dec. 2018 – May 2019)
Also See : Phd Admissions
Details of SMVDU PhD Program
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra invites the online application for Full time and part time PhD Program from the students of Engineering, Science, Humanities and Social Science discipline
- Interested candidates may apply online on before 03rd December 2018 against the advertisement of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) PhD Admission 2018-19 for (December 2018 – May 2019)
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy & Culture
SMVDU PhD Admission 2018 Important Dates
- The Last Date for Online Submission of Complete Application Form 03rd December 2018
Eligibility Criteria for SMVDU PhD Admission 2018
- Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms: Master’s degree in engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/Humanities and Social Science in a relevant discipline or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Selection Procedure for SMVDU PhD Admission 2018
- Selection procedure comprises of Written Examination followed by Viva Voce/Interview of the short-listed candidates. (visit www.smvdu.ac.in for details).
- Institute provides the research scholarship to Full time Research Scholar who are not getting any financial support from other agencies, State or Central Govt. Candidates should have valid GATE/NET Score card for eligibility of financial assistantship and Non-Gate candidates may get assistantship through TEOIP-III project If available.
- PhD Assistantships to GATE/NET qualified candidates are available as per applicable rules. Further, Assistantship is also available for non-GATE/NET candidates in Engineering discipline under TEQIP-III project*
SMVDU PhD Admission 2018 Application Procedure
- Application Forms (Dec. 2018 – May 2019) can be submitted only through Online mode on the University Website www.smvdu.ac.in
- Separate application form should be filled for PhD program for each Department/Centre.
- Candidate must pay minimal non-refundable application fee through online SBI I-collect.
- Application Fee – Rs.1100/-
- Complete application form with supporting documents should be submitted to “Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal, Katra-182320, J&K, 15C, 2nd Extension, Opposite Bahu Plaza, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180004”
For more updates please visit www.smvdu.ac.in
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal, Katra-182320, J&K, (A State University recognized under Sections 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act 1956), 15C, 2nd Extension, Opposite Bahu Plaza, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-180004 Telefax: 0191-2470067 Website www.smvdu.ac.in, Email: email@example.com