Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya (SJSV) released Admission Notification for Shiksha Shastra (B.Ed) Course 2022, Apply Now
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2022 – Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya(SJSV) invites applications for admission into two years Shiksha Shastra-B.Ed. Course for the academic session 2022-23
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya B.Ed Admission 2022
- The duration of the course is two academic years consisting of 200 working days/curriculum transaction days each excluding admission and examination days.
- No. of Seats: 50 (Fifty)
- Reservation of Seats: 16.25% for SC, 22.5% for ST, 3% for PH, 20% for Modern Stream with Sanskrit Hons., and 80% for traditional stream, against 20% of the 80% seats earmarked
- Last Date of Application Form: 24th May 2022 (form should reach institute before 5:00 PM)
- Date of Admit Card Release: 20th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam 26th June 2022 (10 A.M. to 12 Noon)
- Publication of Result: 05th July 2022
- Candidate has passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) / B.A. or any equivalent exam from a recognized University/recognized examining body. Candidates must have studied Sanskrit as a subject for nontraditional stream i.e. +3 (Arts), B.A. etc.
- Must achieve at least 50% aggregate, without F.C. & A.C., in Shastri / +3 (Arts) level is essential. Relaxation of 5% marks for S.C./ S.T. candidates is allowed.
- The candidate must have to completed minimum age limit of 20 years as on 01.08.2022
- SJSV releases the application form of B.Ed 2022 on the official website.
- The form is available offline only.
- Candidates need to download the application form from official website i.e. http://www.sjsv.nic.in
- The Application Fee is INR 800
- Mode: Offline; OMR Based
- Number of Question: 150 MCQ
- Language of the Paper: Sanskrit
- Marks Per Question: 1
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website