Shobhit University Meerut announces Admission to PhD Programs for January 2022 Session, Fill Application Form Now
Shobhit University PhD Admission – Shobhit University (SU) Meerut invites application for the admissions PhD Programs through Entrance Test for the academic session commencing in January 2022
Interested candidates can check more details on Shobhit University PhD Admission 2022 from the page below.
PhD Program offered
- Agri Informatics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Management
- Computer Engineering
- Conflict Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Shobhit University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of Application Form : Friday, 31st December, 2021
- Online/Offline Entrance Test (Ph.D): Sunday, 09th January, 2022
- Interaction (Online/Offline): 10th – 11th January, 2022
- Declaration of Results: Wednesday, 12th January, 2022
- Registration & Fee Submission: 12th – 17th January, 2022
- Online Course to commence from : Saturday 22nd Jan, 2022
Shobhit University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any candidate who has passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate, or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned, shall also be eligible to appear for the Ph.D. admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in relevant field of Engineering / Technology of a University or its equivalent, with at least five years of experience in Public Sector Undertaking / Research and Development Organizations / Private Industries / Service Sectors / Educational Institutions / any other State and Central Government Organizations.
- Applicants who have a valid score in any of the relevant eligibility tests like JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR), GATE, GPAT & SLET of the State, may be exempted from the Entrance Test, as per University norms.
- Candidates who are Teacher Fellowship Holders/ direct awardees of fellowship by DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any other National Agency are also exempted from the entrance test.
- If M.Phil. student wants to take admission to Ph.D. program after passing M.Phil examination. He / she will be exempted from Course Work but will have to appear for the Entrance Test and Interview.
Shobhit University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- To apply for the Ph.D. programme of the University, eligible candidates may apply online using credit/debit card for payment or download and print the application form available on our website https://www.shobhituniversity.ac.in/
- You may use one application form to apply for Ph.D. in ONLY one Department.
- Please use separate application forms to apply for two or more Departments. Each application form must be complete in all respects.
- Candidates may apply for the Ph.D. program in a maximum of three Departments.
- Application Processing Fee : Rs. 2100/-
- Registration Fee : Rs.10,000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- The selection will be based on the Entrance Test and Interview to be conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website