Shobhit University Meerut announces PhD and MPhil Program 2019-20 (December Session)
Shobhit University PhD MPhil Admission 2019-20 – Shobhit University (SU) Meerut will organize the Entrance Test 2019 for the admissions into Ph.D. and M.Phil. Courses for the Academic Session 2019-20 December
Firstly to take the admission for this program applicants will appear for M.Phil and Ph.D. Entrance Test conducted by the Shobhit University and after that qualified applicants will eligible for this course.
PhD Programmes Offered
- Biomedical Engineering & Sciences
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
M Phil Programmes Offered
- Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria for Shobhit University PhD MPhil Admission 2019-20
For PhD Program:
- Any candidate who has passed the Master’s examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate, or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned, shall also be eligible to appear for the Ph.D. admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in relevant field of Engineering / Technology of a University or its equivalent, with at least five years of experience in Public Sector Undertaking / Research and Development Organizations / Private Industries / Service Sectors / Educational Institutions / any other State and Central Government Organizations.
For MPhil Program:
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with 55% or more marks or; Passed Degree Exam as well as Inter Exams with the minimum of second division marks in each exam but with an aggregate of 55% marks in degree.
- Applicants who have valid score in any of the relevant eligibility tests like JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR), GATE, GPAT & SLET of the State, may be exempted from the Entrance Test, as per University norms.
- Candidates who are Teacher Fellowship Holders/ direct awardees of fellowship by DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any other National Agency are also exempted from the entrance test.
- If M.Phil. Student wants to take admission to Ph.D. program after passing M.Phil examination. He / she will be exempted from Entrance Test but will have to appear for the Interview.
- Application Processing Fee: Rs.2100/- (One Time)
- Registration Fee: Rs.10,000/- (One Time)
- First to Sixth Semester Fee: Rs.50,000/- (Per Semester)
- Every additional Semester till the completion: Rs.25,000/- (Per Semester)
- Thesis Evaluation Fee: Rs.25,000/- (Per Semester)
- Resubmission/Re-exam Fee: Rs.15,000/- (If Applicable)
- Security Deposit (One Time): Rs.10,000/-
- Written Test and also other Qualifying Tests like the previous academic record and an Interview conducted by the university.
Shobhit University PhD MPhil Admission 2019-20 Application Process
- Application Process of Shobhit University M.Phil/ Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019 (December Session)
- To apply for the Ph.D. programme of the University, eligible candidates may apply online using credit/debit card for payment or download and print the application form available on website www.shobhituniversity.ac.in and Send the completed form along with Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 2,100/- non-refundable in favor of “Shobhit University” payable at Meerut, one recent colour photograph and photocopies of all marksheets and certificates
- Send in an A4 size envelope by Speed post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on the internet) to the Central Coordinator, Ph.D. Admissions, at Shobhit University, Adarsh Institutional Area, Babu Vijendra Marg, Gangoh, Distt. Saharanpur-247341
- Write “Application for Ph.D.” on the envelope.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- Incomplete applications or applications received without all required enclosures are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- You may use one application form to apply for Ph.D. in ONLY one Department.
- Please use separate application forms to apply for two or more Departments. Each application form must be complete in all respects and sent in a separate envelope along with all required enclosures and Demand Draft as above.
- Candidates may apply for the Ph.D. program in a maximum of three Departments.
Shobhit University PhD MPhil Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 30 November 2019
- Entrance Test / Interview (Ph.D): 8th December, 2019 (Sunday)
- Registration & Fee Submission: 14th December, 2019
- Program Commencement: To be announced
Shobhit Institute of Engineering & Technology, Meerut (A NAAC Accredited Deemed-to-be University), NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut-250110, Phone: 9411068399, 8791000756, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.shobhituniversity.ac.in