Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir M.V.Sc Degree Programme Admission 2022, Apply now
Sher-e-Kashmir University M.V.Sc Admission 2022 – Prescribed Online Application Forms through University Official Website are invited from Domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir and UT of Ladakh candidates only under Open Merit/Reserved/Self-Finance/GoJK In-service Categories for provisional selection /admission to Master’s Degree Programme in Veterinary Sciences (M.V.Sc.) for the Academic Session 2022-2023.
Sher-e-Kashmir University M.V.Sc Admission 2022
M.V.Sc Degree Program in Disciplines
- All Disciplines of Veterinary Sciences (As indicated in Information Brochure 2022 for Domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir and UT of Ladakh)
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application Form: 05th December 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 31st December 2022
- Candidates seeking admission to M.V.Sc. Degree Programme, must have obtained his/her Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+4 or above duration in the concerned/related field with OGPA not less than 2.80 on 4.00 Scale or 6.00 on 10.00 Scale or 60% aggregate marks in Annual Tradition System from the Institutions/Universities/Colleges recognized and accredited by the ICAR/VCI/UGC and concerned designated Statutory Bodies.
- Note: Candidates who have appeared or likely to appear in the final examination for the qualifying Degree may, subject to their meeting other eligibility criteria/requirements for admission, also apply provided the required Degree is awarded and valid documentary proof thereof submitted by or before the last date of Document Verification /Counselling.
- Prescribed Online Application Forms through University’s official website: www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to carefully read in their own interest and at their risk and responsibility the instructions given in the Information Brochure-2022 available at University Website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in before filling up and submission of Online Application Form.
- INR 1500/- Only (Non-Refundable in Online Mode only by Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking)
- The candidates seeking provisional selection/admission to M.V.Sc Degree Programme under Open Merit/Self-Finance/Reserved/GoJK In-Service categories are required to compulsorily appear in the University Entrance Test (M.V.Sc)-2022 on a late as may be separately notified.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website