Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) Jaipur Notification for PhD Admission 2019
SGVU PhD Admission 2019 – Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU), Jaipur invites admissions to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the commencing January 2019 session.
Area of PhD Program
- Click here for detail syllabus of Subject specific: Chemistry; Computer Engineering; Commerce; Education; Electrical Engineering; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Environmental Science; Information Technology; Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology); Mechanical Engineering; Mathematics; Management; Physics; Pharmacy; Civil Engineering; Sustainable Development; Geoinformatics; Economics; Energy; Disaster management; Cloud Computing and security; Agriculture; Psychology
SGVU PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Registration of Completed Application Forms (Online/Offline):10th January 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Fee of Entrance Exam with Late Fee: 12th January 2019
- Issue of Admit Card: 15th January 2019
- Date of PhD Entrance Test: 19th January 2019
- Personal Interview & original document verification: 19th January 2019
- Result of PhD Entrance Test: To be announced
- Course Work Class Commencement: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SGVU PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates seeking admission in PhD Program should have minimum 60% marks or equivalent in the respective post-graduation. Admission will be confirmed only on clearance of Ph.D. Entrance Test and subsequent interview.
- Following shall be the criteria for admission to the PhD Program in the University:
- The minimum qualifications for admissions to PhD Program shall be a Master’s Degree with 60% marks or equivalent grade/CGPA in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management including Hotel Management/ Pharmacy/ Commerce/Law/Education/Social Sciences or any other equivalent Qualification recognised by the University.
- The University shall admit applicants to PhD degree program through Entrance Test conducted by it.
- Applicants who have qualified UGC/CSIR (JRF) Exam/SLET/GATE/having five years’ research experience/teacher fellowship holder/teacher research fellows of this University or candidate who have passed M.Phil. program shall be exempted from the Entrance Test.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- Reservation rule will be followed as per the government of India guidelines prevailing at the time of admission.
PhD Entrance Exam 2019
- Pattern of Paper One Paper containing 50% questions on Research Methodology and 50% questions related to subject specific.
- Total marks of entrance test = 100 Time – 3 hr.
- Research Methodology- Marks 50, Mode- Subjective (5 questions out of 7, each of 10 marks) Duration 1.5 hr
- Subject Specific – Marks 50, Mode Subjective (5 questions out of 7, each of 10 marks) Duration 1.5 hr.
- Paper I & II is common for all the PhD candidates, Paper I exam will be conducted at Suresh Gyan Vihar University Paper III will be on the specialization (Recent trends in respective subject). Syllabus to be framed by supervisors.
SGVU PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Step 1: Procurement of Online Application Form for Admission Direct / PhD Entrance test (Rs.500/- Registration, Rs. 2000/- Entrance Examination fee & Rs. 2100/- Enrolment fee).
- Online Application Form should be duly filled in & submitted with all the desired scanned documents uploaded (only Original copy should be scanned).
- No Hard copy Required
- Step 2: PhD Entrance Test on 19th Jan 2019. Admit card shall be emailed.
- Step 3: Declaration of Result of PhD Entrance Test on the University Website www.gyanvihar.org.
- Step 4: Date of personal Interview, Fee deposition of qualified applicants of Ph.D. Entrance Test or those who are eligible for direct admission/personal interview, the schedule for these will be notified through email and will be uploaded on the University website.
- Deposition of requisite documents & subsequent verification (originals + 2 photocopies each)
- Consent letter from registered guide (Suresh Gyan Vihar University)
- Step 5: Synopsis submission after one month from the confirmation of admission.
- Step 6: DRC and Course work examination: Date Shall be intimated through Mail.
- Mode of Payment CASH/DD in favor of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Payable at Jaipur
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Mahal Jagatpura, Jaipur, Phone No.: +91 9413345444, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.gyanvihar.org