Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science Indore PG Admission 2019, Application, Dates
SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2019 – Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science Indore invites online applications for admission to PG Program of the Academic Session 2019-20
About The Institute
Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science is the first autonomous technical institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh and is one of the front-line institutes in the nation. It is known for imparting quality technical education, and bright students of the state aspire to take admission in this Institute.
Courses offered: The institute is offering various PG courses such as Engineering (M.E, M.Tech.), M.Pharm and M.Sc.
Duration of course:
- Regular: 2 years (4 Semester)
- Part Time: 3 years (6 Semester)
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2019
MASTER OF ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY/ (M.E/M.TECH.)
- A candidate seeking admission to M.E./M.Tech. Courses should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories of Madhya Pradesh) in the qualifying Examination. The qualifying degree should have been obtained from any AICTE approved institution or Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or institute recognized by the AIU or any Institutes of national importance (i.e. IITs/IISc/ NITs etc.), duly recognized by the MHRD, as equivalent thereto.
MASTER OF PHARMACY
- A candidate seeking admission to M.Pharmacy Courses should be a Graduate in pharmacy with at least 55% marks, Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories of Madhya Pradesh with at least 50% marks. Bachelor’s degree be of minimum of four years duration and should have been obtained from any AICTE approved institution or Indian University or from a foreign University recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or institute recognized by the AIU or any Institutes of national importance (i.e. IITs/IISc/ NITs etc.), duly recognized by the MHRD, as equivalent thereto.
PART TIME Candidates
- For seeking admission in part time course, Candidate must have at least 02 (two) years of experience in the relevant field after passing the qualifying examination. Experience should be from recognized institute i.e.; Central/State Govt. Department, public or private sector, Undertakings located in M.P. and engaged in production/Maintenance/Construction in engineering field. In case of contractors they must be at least class ‘A’ Contractor. Workplace should be located within 60 K.M. from the Indore city.
- Candidates will also need to submit the Sponsorship and NO Objection Certificate (NOC) from their Employer. Admission to PART TIME courses shall be given on the basis of qualifying degree. No written test will be conducted.
MASTER OF SCIENCE (M. Sc.)
- Admission to M.Sc. courses is given in Regular (Non-Sponsored) category (Without Scholarship).
- For seeking admission in M.Sc. courses, candidates must have B.Sc. degree (10+2+3 Stream) in appropriate discipline with minimum 45% marks.
- Selection criterion will be as per the guidelines of Devi Ahilya VishwaVidyalaya (DAVV), Indore.
Selection Process for SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2019
Admission to regular/ full time courses shall be given in following sequence:
A) GATE/GPAT Qualified Candidates (Who are eligible to PG Scholarship from AICTE,
- New Delhi) General Category/SC/ST/OBC Candidates with valid GATE/GPAT Score are given admissions, firstly, on the basis of merit prepared with Valid GATE/GPAT Score.
B) NON-GATE/NON-GPAT Candidates:
- Candidates who have appeared in GATE/GPAT but not qualified (securing less than minimum qualifying marks), and who have not appeared in GATE/GPAT will also be considered for admission on the basis of merit of the Online/Offline Test conducted by the Institute/Departments, however without AICTE Scholarship. These candidates may be offered admissions only if seats remain vacant after the counseling of GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. These candidates are advised to visit institute website for notification of such vacant seats and the schedule.
- Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- p.m. is given to full time GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to M.E./M.Tech./M.PHARM. Courses as per AICTE norms and approvals, if approved by AICTE, New Delhi .Scholarship shall be provided by AICTE, New Delhi to the students by direct cash transfer for which student shall need to register on AICTE web portal.
Allocation/ Reservation of seats: 2.4.1 Allocation/ Reservation of seats:
16%, 20% and 14% seats of sanctioned intake shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories respectively as notified by the state government of Madhya Pradesh in this regard. SC/ST/OBC Candidates belonging to other states (Not having Domicile of Madhya Pradesh) shall be considered in Unreserved Category.
PG Programs and Seats:
M.E Civil Engineering:
- Structural Engineering-25 seats
- Water Resource Engineering- 25 seats
- Transportation Engineering-25 seats
- M.Tech- Environment Engineering
- Environment Engineering-25 seats
M.E Electrical Engineering
- Power Electronics-25 seats
- Power System and Control-25 seats
M.E Production Engineering
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (Manufacturing Engg.)-18 seats
- Industrial Engineering and Management-25 seats
M.E Computer Engineering
Computer Engineering-25 seats
M.E Electronics & Communication Engineering- 18 seats
M.E Mechanical Engineering
- Tribology & Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical Engineering Design) – 25 seats
- CAD/ CAM/ CAE-30 seats
- Thermal Engineering- 18 seats
M.Tech- Electronics & Engineering
- Micro Electronics & VLSI Design-25 seats
- Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation- 18 seats
- OPTO Electronics- OPTICAL Communication-25 seats
- M.Tech in Chemistry Technology- 18 seats
- M.Tech in Industrial Mathematics-18 seats
- Medicinal & Pharmaceutical chemistry- 15 seats
- Industrial Pharmacy-15 seats
- Information Technology- 18 seats
- M.Sc. Applied Physics- 13 seats
- M.Sc. Applied Chemistry-13 seats
- M.Sc. Applied Maths Computer Science- 13 seats
M.E/ M.Tech Sponsored (Part Time)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)-18 seats
SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 28th March
- Online Registration Begins: 01st April 2019
- Last date for online registration: 01st May 2019 (M.E and M.Tech, M.Pharm [GATE/GPAT]), 15th June 2019 (M.E and M.Tech , M.Pharm [Non GATE/ Non GPAT]), 15th July 2019 M.Sc
SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Online registration and payment of the registration fee Rs. 1250/- will be done through www.sgsits.ac.inas per schedule given in Table-3. This includes online registration and nonrefundable counseling fee.
- The Candidates will fill up the choices for Course/Branch in order of their preference which shall not be changed during/after counseling. It is therefore suggested that the choice should be given carefully and locked before payment of the counseling fee. If a candidate is selected in any branch of any choice opted, up gradation in upper level of choices will be possible only after his/her admission in the college. If a candidate does not report for admission as per schedule, his/her candidature will be cancelled for the allotted branch.
For more information please visit the official website
Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science
23, Sir M.Visvesvaraya Marg. (Park Road), Indore-452003, Madhya Pradesh, India