Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science Indore PG Admission 2019, Application, Dates
SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2020 – Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science Indore invites online applications for admission to various PG Programs for the Academic Session 2020-21.
Interested candidates can check out the post below for more details such as the course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc for SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2020.
M.Sc. Applied Sciences
1-Year M.E. Part Time
SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2020 Important Dates
For M.Sc. Courses :
Online registration starts
26th August 2020
Last date for online registration
21st September 2020
Declaration of merit list
25th September 2020
Last date for admission of selected candidates
29th September 2020
Date of spot round or college level counselling (Only if seat remains vacant)
30th September 2020
Commencement of classes
01st October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2020
For MSc Applied Science Courses
Candidates must have a BSc degree in appropriate discipline with minimum 45% marks.
For M.E./M.Tech. Courses
Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories of Madhya Pradesh) in the qualifying Examination.
For M.Pharmacy Courses
Candidates should be a Graduate in pharmacy with at least 55% marks, Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories of Madhya Pradesh with at least 50% marks.
For MBA & MCA
Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 45% marks.
SGSITS Indore PG Admission 2020 Application Process
● Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website http://www.sgsits.ac.in/pg-admission & https://dte.mponline.gov.in/
● Candidates seeking admission in MSc applied sciences must submit a non-refundable registration fee through online mode only.
● Candidates applications will be accepted who have applied through online mode and have submitted registration fees on or before the last date of the application.
● The Candidates will fill up the choices for Course/Branch in order of their preference which shall not be changed during/after online counseling. It is therefore suggested that the choice should be given carefully and locked before payment of the counseling fee.
● Admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying exam for admission through the first round of counselling will be displayed on the Institute website.
● Selected candidates are required to deposit one semester fee and complete the formalities for registration in the institute as per the schedule.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website