Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 (Session I)
SGPGIMS Lucknow PhD Admission 2022 – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites applications for admission to the PhD program for the year 2022 (Session-I)
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, situated at Lucknow, is an apex centre for tertiary level Super specialties, devoted to patient care, teaching and Research. The Institute Research activities are based on clinical and non-clinical Super specialties areas as mentioned below.
SGPGIMS Lucknow PhD Admission Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form at SPGIMS Lucknow: 10th March 2022
- Date of Interview expected in Month 2022
SGPGIMS Lucknow PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualification in science subject and having a letter of award for fellowship and contingency by any government funding agency for a minimum period of three years
- Having passed the national level examination conducted by government agencies. But do not have their own fellowship and work as SRF, JRF and Research Assistant in extramural projects at this Institute within one year of start of project and the total project duration should be at least three years funding by Government/Un agencies.
SGPGIMS Lucknow PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Institute’s website http://www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Interested candidates may apply with curriculum vitae (Mobile and Email address must) along with the testimonials latest by 10th March 2022, to the Office of the Faculty I/C Research, Room No. 210, Research Cell, First Floor, ADM. Block, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014 through Speed Post.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website