SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai announces admission to International Master in Business (IMB) Program 2022
SDA Bocconi Asia Center IMB Admission 2022 – SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai invites applications for admission to International Master in Business (IMB) Program for the academic year 2022-24
SDA Bocconi Asia Center IMB Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Round 1 Application Deadline : 22nd November 2021
- Round 2 Application Deadline : 20th January 2022
- Round 3 Application Deadline : 21st March 2022
- Round 4 Application Deadline : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for SDA Bocconi Asia Center IMB Admission 2022
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline or should be in their Final Year when applying.
- IMB is designed for freshers and young executives with up to 5 years of work experience.
- The eligibility criteria for academics is a minimum of 50% across 10th, 12th and under graduation and a minimum aggregate average of 65% of 10+12+undergrad.
- All applicants are required to appear for at least one of the below mentioned tests before submission of their application, in a particular round.
- Bocconi Test
- CAT scores – 2020/2021
- GMAT scores taken after January 1, 2019
- NMAT by GMAC score of 2020/2021
- GRE scores taken after January 1, 2019
- The candidate can be asked to take the Bocconi Test if they don’t have any other test score, or if the provided score is not up to the expectation of the admissions committee. There is no additional fee to take the Bocconi Test.
SDA Bocconi Asia Center IMB Admission 2022 Application Process
- MISB Bocconi Admission is available on the official website https://sdabocconiasiacenter.com/
- Candidates can fill the application form online
- Step 1 : Start – Login and start your application
- Step 2 : Complete – Upload the required documents and submit them.
- Step 3 : Submit – submit and pay the application fee of INR 2500/- (Non-Refundable)
- The selection process is based on an overall profile analysis of the below mentioned factors:
- Academic Abilities : A consistent academic background and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure have an advantage in the selection.
- Test Scores : Applicants must also score well in admission tests (CAT, GMAT, GRE, NMAT by GMAC, or the Bocconi Test). SDA Bocconi Asia Center does not indicate any “cut off” restriction. A high test score is definitely helpful, but – for instance – an average score could be compensated by the candidate’s excellence in other areas.
- Extra-Curricular & Soft skills : Extra-curriculars such as management experience, leadership potential, entrepreneurial experience, communication skills, creativity, interest in sports or cultural arts, and involvement in community/social clubs are additional considerations.
- Personal Interview : Interviews are conducted following an initial pre-selection based on the dossier submission. Candidates are evaluated on multiple parameters such as problem solving skills, communication, and overall profile.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website