Symbiosis Center for Media and Communication Pune announces Admission to Bachelor in Arts in Mass Communication Program 2022, Apply now
SCMC Pune BA Mass Communication Admission – Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication (SCMC), Pune invites applications for admission to Bachelor in Arts (BA) in Mass Communication Course for the academic year 2022-23 through Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2022
Read further for more details on SCMC BA Mass Communication Admission 2022.
SCMC Pune BA Mass Communication Admission Dates 2022
- SET Online registration & payment starts : January 25,2022 (Tuesday)
- Last date for SET registration and payment : April 24, 2022 (Sunday)
- Last date for online registration & payment for SCMC : May 9, 2022 (Monday)
- SET Admit Card Live : April 29,2022 (Friday)
- Entrance Test Date : SET – May 14,2022 (Saturday) 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm
- Test Result : May 20,2022 (Friday)
- SCMC Shortlist for PI : May 27, 2022 (Friday)
- PI Slot booking dates : May 27, 2022 (Friday) to June 2, 2022 (Thursday)
- PI dates : June 18, 2022 (Saturday) to June 23rd, 2022 (Thursday)
- First Merit List : July 1, 2022 (Friday)
- Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list : July 16, 2022 (Saturday)
- Second & Subsequent Merit Lists : Will be declared later
- Programme Commencement : August 1, 2022 (Monday)
SCMC Pune BA Mass Communication Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Applicants who have completed their 10+2 (or 10+3 Diploma approved by State Board of Technical Education) in any discipline, from any recognised Board / Council / University, with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks, or equivalent grades, are eligible to seek admission.
- Applicants expecting their 12th results may also apply. It is incumbent upon them to furnish proof of securing a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate marks, or equivalent grades.
- SCMC has an annual intake of 120 students
Reservation of Seats
- Within the sanctioned Intake –
- Scheduled Caste – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe – 7.5%
- Differently-abled – 3%
- Over and above the sanctioned Intake: –
- Kashmiri Migrant – 2 seats
- International Students including PIO & NRI – 15%
SCMC Pune BA Mass Communication Admission Application Process 2022
- SET Application is a two-step process:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website https://www.set-test.org/ and pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1950/-
- Step 2 – Choose the option ‘General (SET-General)’ during the ‘ Afternoon session GENERAL/SITEEE’ in the ‘PROGRAMME/DISCIPLINE PREFERENCE’ section.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee for Rs.1000/-
- Admissions to SCMC are conducted in two rounds
- Round 1 – In the first round candidates appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
- Round 2 – Candidates shortlisted for the second round are required to appear at SCMC for a 3-4 hour assessment consisting of a test of writing abilities, studio test, personal interaction and document verification
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website