SCERT Chandigarh announces Joint D.El.Ed. Admission to Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) 2021
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021 – State Council of Educational Research And Training (SCERT) Sector 32C, UT Chandigarh invites application for Joint D.El.Ed. Admission to Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (2 years Course after Graduation) offered at State Council of Educational Research and Training,and Brahmrishi Yoga Training College for the Academic Session 2021-22.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process : 15th July 2021
- Last date for submission of Application Form : 31st August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021
- The candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University.
- Minimum percentage of marks is 50% at graduation level 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates i.e. 45%.
- Note : (49.99% or 44.99% will not be rounded off to 50% or 45% and will not be considered eligible)
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for students taking admission to D.El.Ed. Course.
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.dhe.chd.gov.in/SCERT/
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Application Form carefully. Candidates should fill up the application form as per instructions given on the Online Application Portal.
- Applicants are also required to upload a Scanned passport size photo of the applicant in jpeg format (not more than 50kb). Scanned signature of the applicant in jpeg format (not more than 50kb). Scanned signature of either of the Parent/ Guardian in jpeg format (not more than 50kb)
- Applicants will be able to view and can modify the information before the last date of submission of the online application form. No modification will be possible after the last date of submission
- Prospectus and Application Form for D.El.Ed. admission (Session 2021-22) is available online on www.dhe.chd.gov.in/SCERT/
- For General Category : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Admission to the D.El.Ed. the course will be strictly on the basis of merit at Graduation Level (Bachelor’s Degree).
- A candidate not fulfilling any of the eligibility conditions laid down in the prospectus will not be considered for admission to D.El.Ed. course irrespective of his/her merit at Graduation Level. No representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Selection of all candidates called for counselling on the basis of merit at Graduation Level shall be provisional.
- Admission will be given only after the production and verification of all the original documents at the time of counselling. No undertaking in this regard will be entertained.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website