SCERT Chandigarh announces Joint D.El.Ed. Admission to Diploma In Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) 2021
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021 – State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) UT Chandigarh invites application for Joint D.El.Ed. Admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) (2 years Course after Graduation) offered at State Council of Educational Research and Training and Brahmrishi Yoga Training College for the Academic Session 2021-22
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: 15th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University
- Minimum percentage of marks is 50% at graduation level 5% relaxation for SC and ST candidates i.e. 45%.
- Note: 49.99% or 44.99% will not be rounded off to 50% or 45% and will not be considered eligible)
- There is no age limit for students taking admission to D.El.Ed. Course
SCERT Chandigarh D.El.Ed Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.dhe.chd.gov.in/SCERT/
- Candidates are advised to fill the Online Application Form carefully. Candidates should fill up the application form as per instructions given on the Online Application Portal.
- Prospectus and Application Form for D.El.Ed. Admission (Session 2021-22) is available online on www.dhe.chd.gov.in/SCERT/
- For General Category – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Admission to the D.El.Ed Course will be strictly on the basis of merit at Graduation Level (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Selection of all candidates called for counselling on the basis of merit at Graduation Level shall be provisional.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website